Lady Dimitrescu One-shot

The lady of the castle was furios and quite upset ... God the meetings made her always like that, especially Heisenberg when he can't keep his mouth shut... She was finally on the front doors, she knocked and a maiden opened it "welcome back m'lady..." the girl bowed and closed the doors as her lady began walking away.

Alcina was looking for her loved ones, her daughters.. And Y/n. The girls and Y/n were in the opera hall, Y/n was playing the piano and teaching Daniela how to play one song, but they were interrupted by hearing footsteps that were coming from the stairs...heels click on the floor. Y/n keeps playing and smiles as she sees Alcina, her smiles fades as she sees how upset her lover is. Tye daughters noticed too and the three turned into a swarm of bugs and were in front of Alcina. "Mother what's wrong? "

The girls asked in unison, Alcina let a sigh and shaked her head. "nothing my darlings.. I just need a smoke and a little talk with Y/n"

"if you say so.." said bela

"i really don't believe you....".mumbled Cassandra.

"Mother are you lying to us-" "how about Me and Alcina talk.. And i'll come tell you three what's wrong after we're ready talking?" Y/n cut off Daniela as she didn't want to make Alcina even more upset than she already is. The girls nod and swarm away.Y/n walks to Alcina and hugs her

"how about i'll go make you a blood bath and get your favorite wine?".Y/n said she hugged Alcina.

"that sound nice darling". Alcina hummed and let out a sigh. The two of you began walking to the room where the huge tub for the blood was located.You start the bath and blood starts to slowly fill the tub.You quickly left to get wine and a glass,You get to the kitchen snach a glass then rush to the wine room and get a bottle of wine then run quickly back to the room before the tub over fills.it was ready,you smiled and let Alcina in.She smiled a little and you helped her undress "thank you Y/n".she said and then walked to the tub and stepped in and walked to her usual spot and sat down.she groaned and closed her eyes,you pour her a glass of wine and hand it to her.She smiles and takes a sip,i start massaging her shoulders.

After a while Alcina stood up and rinsed the blood off of her skin and then wrapped a towel around her body,you two walk to her bedroom.you help her put on her night gown and move to the bed with her and cuddle with her."are you feeling any better?".you mumbled to her neck.

"yes draga mea,i am".she said and stroked your back and kept her strong arms wrapped around you.

"i love you Alci"

"i love you too my little maiden".she said and closed her eyes.

You two spend the whole evening cuddling in her bed and fell asleep in eachothers arms

hope you enjoyed! Bye darlings!<3