Donna Beneviento One-shot

It was a beautiful winter morning and y/n was having a cup of coffee outside in the garden looking at the view the whole village covered in snow. She stared at the sky where was falling small snowflakes to the ground, some of them fell to y/n's y/s/c soft skin and to her hair which was in a low bun.

After a while she closed her eyes and was fully relaxed in the garden with the cold wind blowing to her face, she has always loved the coldness and she can stay in low temperatures.

You feel two hands on your waist and you flinch a bit then hear a husky voice chuckle.

" ha ha oh how funny.." you feel cold lips connect to your neck and give you a kiss. " oh but it is funny"

You put your empty coffee mug to the glass table and turn around to kiss your lover, moving your hands behind her neck and giving her a deep passionate kiss. You two put some warmer clothes on and went for a walk to the forest.

You two arrive to a place where you used to have fun every summer with all the lords and with miranda

"you know what I'd like to change your name". Donna says with a straight face. "what?? W-what's wrong with my name?!". You look at Donna shocked. "I just don't like it". she looks at you still with a straight face. You cross your hands on top of your chest and look at her straight in the eyes

"oh well what name would you desire I'd have! What would you want my name to be changed to!! ". You yell at Donna and she smirks. "I don't like the name Y/n L/n I'd like to change it to Y/n Beneviento". Your face turns red and you stutter your words out "w-wait w-what!"

Donna gets on one knee and opens a ring box"no way... "

"Y/n L/n will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?" she asks and looks at you with a loving stare. "yes, Yes I will!" your eyes start to tear and you jump at her so that you both are laying in The snow, you on top of Donna giving her a kiss..

And when you two thought you were alone, in the trees on top of you were the same familiar crow, the priest looking at the couple happily

.... Miranda's POV....

I knew she would propose soon, what a lovely winter day. I fly away back to my mansion and see my daughter Eva playing in the snow. Finally our family is fixed.

........

After few months the families have been spending alot time together and Miranda has found a way to make Salvatore's body back to normal with just different skin. Salvatore now has a normal human height and a normal human body but it has scales and he's still able to mutate into a fish.

"Hey Miranda.. I need your help".you walk to Miranda's lab and see her reading some notes.

"oh yes? y/n what do you need?" she asks and puts the notes down and walks next to you.
"uh well I'd like to adopt a boy but here in the village ain't any adoption centers so could we go for a trip to another country to see some new things and maybe adopt a child?"

Miranda looks at you for a while.. "I mean that could be a nice trip to see the outside world and maybe Eva would like to see other things too"

Miranda smiles and you give her a hug, she freezes for a moment but slowly hugs you back...

Two weeks later you, Alcina, Dani, Cass, Bela, Karl, Moreau, Eva, Donna Angie and Miranda are in Miranda's private jet flying to Canada.. Yes it was a very long trip but you did stop few times to get gas and to relax a bit

Angie was annoying the fuck out of Karl as usual, Alcina and Karl yelled at each other at some point, Moreau played card games, Eva played with the Dimitrescu sisters and Miranda had her own kind of fun.. But you and Donna had a peaceful time.. Minus the fact that Angie flew in the jet and just teased You alot. No one knew about the proposal except Miranda