bela dimitrescu one shot

I knowwww she's not in the list of what one shots i doo but it was tempting and i had a small idea..ENJOY

...Your POV...

"ugh...i got lost,again".i groaned...i had started working at castle Dimitrescu about two days ago...i still forgot the way to the kitchen,i had a bad memory so that made everything even harder.I haven't had the chance to meet the lady herself nor her daughters..the other maids have warned me about them..and at this point i didn't care,i mean my life was quite fucked up..my whole family was slowly killed in front of me as other men held me so that i couldn't run away...They made me watch it all and now? im alone with no one here to comfort me...to help me

i bumped into someone and apologized i looked up and saw a blonde girl..her face was pretty much covered in blood an her eyes glowed gold as she looked at me,she was also taller than me.

"oh so you're the new maid huh?".she said and eyed me up and down,i swear i saw her bite her lower lip.i looked at her blood covered lips..call me a freak but i had a huge blood kink..

"yes and im guessing you're one of my mistresses?".i said and realized she had caught me staring at her lips a bit too long, She had a playful smirk on her face.

"mistress huh? you are more polite and fearless than the others.. and cuter".she hummed and checked me out again

"thanks..wait... What?! d-did you just call me cute?!??".i stuttered out and felt my cheeks get hot.The blonde woman giggled and suddenly was behind me,i felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to her,she moved her head to my neck.

"yes..and you sure do smell divine~".

"w-what are you doing?".i felt her grip tighten and she pressed her sharp teeth on my neck.

"tasting you~".

soon i felt sharp pain in my neck..i let out a hiss and then gasped as she began drinking my blood,i felt heat build between my legs as she moved her right hand to my breast,it was painful but i let out a moan of pleasure as she kept drinking.It felt good in a fucked up way.

.....Author's POV.....

Her grip on your waist tightened as she ketp drinking,soon she stopped and licked the wound clean.She let out a moan. "you taste so good~". she wishpered into your ear,she noticed you clenching your thighs and panting. "oh my~ what do i have here? a aroused Maiden~".

She chuckled into your ear and kneaded your breast once again."p-please..".you whimpered out and she chuckled once again.Suddenly you were in a room pinned into a bed.The blonde woman moved her knee between your legs and began marking your neck and her hands roaming on your body and ripping off your uniform leaving you in your underwear and thigh high socks.

-time skip..hehe-

You came the fifth time and Bela stopped and roamed her hands aroumd your body. "Mmm~ i might just ask Mother to give you to me.. You'd be all Mine.. *chuckle* Mine Darling~". She said and kissed you again. Bela's eyes glowed in a goldish color. Then a loud knock echoed.

"Bela where's our new maiden?"

A strong female voice said and tried to open the door. "Bela.. Why is the door locked?".

" i haven't seen.. Her and im doing something..." Bela said and looked at you in the eyes and moved a lock of your hair behind your ear.

"hm..okay then".with that the sound of heals clicking echoed in the hallway

Bela smirked and kissed your neck and bit down again.a hiss of pain left out of your mouth but then small pants and moans began filling the room as Bela rubbed your clit while she drank your blood.she slides two fingers inside you and began pumping them in a fast pace. You came on her fingers and Bela licked your bite mark clean and moved her fingers to your mouth,you open your mouth and take them in.

"suck". She said as her golden eyes glowed slightly and burned right into your soul....

.

.

.

Not proof read