donna beneviento one shot

(Differend from the other one)

You and donna have been together for a long time. Now you two have been laying on the colorful flower fields the whole day, talking about everything and giving each other soft kisses and enjoying the time alone. Angie was playing with the three daughters in the forest next to the flower fields." Hey Y/N..have you ever thought about starting a family?".Donna shyly asked Y/N,' ...a family?...yes i have been thinking about starting one' . Y/N layed on her side and looked at Donna. 'do you want to start a family?'.

Y/N moves a lock of Donna's hair behind her ear." w-well i do... I always wanted a small happy family, i think mother miranda can help us with that.." Y/N smiled at Donna and then they both heard a scream,Donna and Y/N got up from the ground and ran toward the direction where they heard it. They saw a brown haired girl with... Wings? Y/N went slowly closer to the girl who was injured. 'hey.. Hey.. Its okay.. Im not going to hurt you'. A-are y-you no e-evil?. The girl asked totally scared as she was covering herself with the black/brownish gorgeous wings,Donna came from the back and she took her veil off and asked if she could look at her injuries,The girl let Donna look and touch her skin and ask were it hurts.'so whats your name little one?' Y/N asked as she was carrying the girl in her arms. "oh s-sorry its Evelyn.. Or you can call me Eva for short". Y/N looked at Donna in shock...she cant be the same Eva..can she?

After a while they were at the forest and they found girls and Angie playing 'tag your it' Bela saw Y/N and turned into flies and she was next to the two adults in a second
Who is this little one? Bela asked while looking at the girl,the girls grip on my arms tightened.Donna went to get Angie and the two others as Y/N talked with Bela. Oh we should take her to mother Miranda then..Bela suggested as Dani and Cassie tried to make the child laugh and the managed to make her giggle quietly.

The girls and Angie then left the forest and walked to castle Dimitrescu as they knew that Miranda was there earlier so they hoped she would still be there.

Five minutes pass..

Knock.. knock..

The door opens and a maid is standing there..she looks at bela  and blushes..''welcome back lady daniela,lady cassandra and lady bela( the maid bows down) and lord beneviento..and your.. Y/N? But who is this little one?''

°°°Y/NS POV°°°

'Yes i am.. and she is the reason why we are here...is Mother Miranda still here perhaps?'

''Ah..yes the holy one is having tea with mistress in the livingroom''.
The daughters  turned into flies and flew inside the castle.me and Donna looked at each other and walked behind the maid leading us to lady dimitrescu who was drinking tea with Miranda? Weird..Miranda never really does things like that especially when she is near finding a perfect vessel for her daughter..but could this little girl be the same Eva?
We walked the long hallways turned few times and we were in front of the livingroom doors. The maiden knocked three times and we heard a smoothing tone say "come in". The maiden what had told her name was Anna...she opened the door for us and we walked in while Eva was with the girls as they went to get some new clothes for her..
"Ah y/n and Donna nice to see you two again" .Lady Dimitrescu said while sipping tea as Miranda kept looking at me."greetings sister..It has been some time but its lovely to see you again".me and Miranda made eye contact..i think she was trying to find something in me.."So what brings you two here at my castle?"...Donna was about to answer but Miranda cut her off."y/n it...is there something bothering you?"

"N-no..i was just thinking about something..but i do have a question...".i looked  at Miranda as she lifted her cup on her lips again.. "ask ahead deary.."Donna looked at Miranda a little mad from the nickname..i patted her shoulder and smiled at her."uhm...What if i found Your daughter?... ".Miranda and Alcina almost choked on the tea as Me and Donna looked at each other,Miranda got up with her cup in her hands "There's No Way!...she..She's..dead"
Alcina looked at us surprised but stayed quiet.
"Bela! come..."
after 10 second Bela knocked and she walked in with Eva dressed up  like Miranda...with her wings and a same looking robe but with out the priest parts.
Miranda dropped the tea cup and tears ran down her cheeks(she doesn't have her mask on)

"Mommy?"Eva ran to Miranda and started crying."E-Eva i-is that you?..Eva nodded and Miranda lifted her up..."oh my sweet little bird..I've missed you..

○○○○○

dear diary...four months ago me and Donna found the one and only Eva...she had somehow gotten back with her mold powers...only 4years old...well me and Miranda did something to me...i have a small human being living inside me!..i need to tell Donna the great news. Miranda agreed to make me pregnant with using the cadou somehow...she had Left a few small bottles of Donnas blood and she mixed that with the cadou...im finally gonna be a mother,now me and Donna can have our own little family:) 

○○○○○
two days go by and Donna is worried about me being sick as i have been throwing up a lot lately..but today I've decided to tell her..

"Donna.. We need to talk..." I take Donnas hands to mine. "what is it doll...have i done something? Donna looked kinda scared.
"No dear.. no you have not...there's just something that i have been hiding from you.."i put Donna's hands on my stomach and i look at her in the eyes...she widens her eyes"you see...i have a small human being living inside me...".Angie runs behind the corner to us 'WHAT! UR PREGO?!' i look at Angie a little annoyed."yes Angie i am".i smile at Angie and Donna kisse's me all suddenly."YESS!!"

°°°7 months after°°°

i woke up seeing my small baby girl that i had given birth last night... she is so small.Me and Donna have been thinking about her name and we decided to name her after her sister..our little Claudia Michelle Beneviento..

(hey...im sorry for the long pause i need some time as im having some problems...but i always update when i remember and when i have time! bye i love y'all and have a good day/night/morning or afternoon!♡)