Mother Miranda One-shot

*coughs* Sub Miranda...enjoy

Loud moans echoed from the goddess'es mansion.. But it was the goddess herself.. She was tied to her bed with a vibrator between her legs, she cummed once again,begged and looked over at y/n.. The woman she worshipped. Y/n was touching herself in a chair as she watched Miranda begging for her to turn the toy off due to the overstimulation.

"that's it,moan just like that..let the pleasure take over~". Y/n chuckled and stopped touching herself and moved to the bed,crawling on top of Miranda.

"who do you belong to, hm? Im sure i know the answer if you get all whiny when i touch you, but i want you to tell me.. So be a good girl for mommy and moan it out~". Y/n said to the woman under her and pressed the controller in her hand...

The vibrator went faster and my lord Miranda got louder. "y-you mommy! i b-belong-Agh~ to you!".Miranda moaned out and rolled her eyes back as the vibrator kept abusing her sensitive clit. "yes!good girl..now will you behave for mommy?i wouldn't want to punish you even more...".Miranda came once again and kept repeating for her to give a break.Tears ran down her cheeks from the pleasure,Y/n turned it off and kissed Miranda's tears away. "you're being so good for mommy..can you take more?".

Miranda's legs shaked and she nodded a yes "just tell mommy when it's too much and i'll stop the second you say so..okay?".

"o-okay".

Y/n removes the vibrator and kisses Miranda,she then gets off of her."i'll be back in a second..i need to grab something".before she left she blindfolded Miranda and walked to the kitchen..She came back with ice cubes and some BDSM candles..Y/n chuckled as she looked at Miranda on the bed..tied down all helpless. "are you ready my sweet girl?" Y/n said as she moved her right hand to Miranda's breast and gently kneaded it.

"yes...please touch me~" Miranda gasped as she felt Y/n sucking her neck..she had a ice cube in her mouth,MIranda bit her lip and as her lover kept marking her neck and went lower..Y/n dragged the ice cube to Miranda's nipple,Y/n then began sucking Miranda's nipple while having the ice cube in her mouth.Miranda's gasps and moans echoed in the room as Y/n worked on her breasts with her mouth...Y/n then moved her hand between Miranda's legs and entered two fingers inside her tight cunt and moved them in a nice pace.she then leaned away.."tell me slut..how does that feel?"

"it..it feels s-so! ngh~ so good! please dont..dont s-stop!".Miranda rolls her eyes back and her nails dug into her palm,Y/n chuckled and kept going until her walls began clenching around her fingers..Y/n pulled her fingers out just as Miranda was about to cum. Miranda whined from the feeling..she hated when Y/n did that to her,but she couldn't do anything about it...the room was quiet..Y/n had moved off of Miranda once again..Miranda couldn't hear anything and well not see anything else thank the dark silk that was covering her eyes.  "mommy?" she said and bit her lip.

"yes darling?what is it?~".Y/n had a smirk on her face.Miranda heard a lighter..What is she doing..was all Miranda could think of at that moment.

"what are you doing..i w-want you to continue"

"patience darling..i'll give you what you want all you need to do is wait"

Y/n stared at the flames...the candle began to melt.."mommy wants to try something new..do i have your consent?"

Miranda thought for a few seconds.."yes..you have my consent."

"good~".Y/n chuckles and walks to the bed with the candle..she then began pouring the wax to Miranda's chest..a gasp left out of her,she bit her lip to quiet her moan.Y/n poured it to her tits and her nipples were instantly hard,she let out a whimper as she felt the wax run down her body to her thighs. "p-please mommy..i need you-ah~ y-you inside me"

"oh you want mommy to ruin that perfect pussy?" Y/n whispered to her ear.

"y-yes!yes,yes please! i need you to!~"

Y/n grabs the strap on that was on the nightstand..she puts it on and moves to the bed,opens Miranda's  legs and slided the dildo inside her wet pussy and began pounding her. Miranda began moaning uncontrollably as Y/n found her g-spot and began pounding into it.

Miranda was so incredibly close,Y/n fastened her thrusting and went harder and faster. " Yes! YES!oh GOd yess! im so close~".Miranda threw her head back and her legs started shaking even more."good girl~ cum for me,cum for mommie~". Y/n chuckles.

"yes,yes yes right there! oh! thank you,thank you,Thank Y-YOU!~ AGH!~".Miranda cummed and felt her whole body sore,you looked at the hot mess you had made her..."so good for mommy~" you pull out and began to untie her..Miranda looks at you in the eyes as you took off the blindfold." there my sweet girl..how are you feeling?".You ask with a soft smile on your face

"im good..except the soreness and how tired i am..".Miranda said as she yawned and leaned to kiss you,you kiss her back and pick her up."let's take a quick bath"

you walk into the bathroom and give her a bath,she fell asleep in the middle of it..you pick up her wet body and wrap her up in a towel and carry to her to the bed..a maid had cleaned up the bed..poor girl.You dried Miranda and covered her body with the fresh,clean blanket and went to sleep...

hi...i hope you liked sub Miranda..if you want to see any kinds of one-shots just dm me! oki!! bye darlings! also please tell me if i have any typos pls 😶 have a good timezone<3