Mother Miranda One-shot

It was another cold morning in the village. The whole place was covered in ice and snow.. It was cold really cold. Y/n had just woken up and she had to get ready in 5 minutes...she didn't dare to be late from the church. The priest hated it and Y/n didn't want to look bad in her eyes so she quickly did her hair, put on some clothes And ran down stairs to her kitchen and took a apple and started running towards the church.

She saw the Same Crows every morning she left her house. One was bigger than the three and honestly looked like a leader.. It was also smarter than the three others. She had every morning time to feed them but this morning was different.. She slept in and was almost late.

"I'm sorry pretty birds, but I'm late!!".

She yelled and the Crow that looked like a leader cawed and flew away. She then ran into the village and got there just in time as the doors were about to close" W-wait!!"

Y/n had arrived just in time.she was out of breath and she sat down with her doodle book in her hands.

" hi Y/n! You came today" a girl with light brown hair sat next to her.

"oh hi Lisa! And yes.. To be honest I think mom just wants to get rid of me. So she'll just sent me here to have 'alone' time ugh...."

"Come on! Maybe she just wants the best for you." Lisa poked Y/n's shoulder and they both laughed
A elder woman shushed them as Mother Miranda walked in.

Y/n started day dreaming the moment she saw her. Lisa looked at Y/n and realized that she was staring at something, she moved her gaze and saw that she kept staring the Holy One  and didn't keep her eyes off of the Priest..

"oooh~ Y/n has a girl crush". Lisa whispered to Y/n's ear and she then came back to reality.

"W-what, no I don't!" the two started arguing and accidentally got the priests attention.

"SILENCE!"

Y/n and Lisa flinched as the Holy one's voice echoed in the church.. Uh oh.. Not good. Not good.. The girls moved their gazes to the floor.. And they were full of Embarrassment...

"i will have a talk with you two after this...". The priest said and the girls nodded and kept their eyes on the floor.

..... Your POV.....

I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up... Shit what am I going to do!?!? My mom can't know about this or she'll fucking hunt me down and feed me to the lycans that roam outside of the village at the moment.

I almost fell asleep listening to the priest so I decided to start sketching some random things.. My eyes moved to the four lords on the frames so I started drawing them..

Few hours go by and I didn't notice that people started leaving.. After a moment I realized that Lisa had left.. Welp I didn't mind and I kept drawing the last person.. The holy one. I drew her as the last person.

As I was finishing it I get jump scared from feeling two hands on my shoulders.. I felt claws pressing into my flesh and my breathing starts trembling.. It was the priest.. God help me.... I had been here for a few times and she had always uh.. Treated me differently than the others and well me and Lisa always do some kind of gay shit.. Maybe even sometimes kiss... Miranda had once saw us making out and it made her angry.. For some reason..

"hmm...you really can't keep your hands off of that girl?". Miranda's grip on my shoulders tightened and I whimper and they dug inside of my skin piercing through it.

"I-what? You mean L-Lisa?" I stutter and her grip on my shoulders loses and she lifts my chin so that I could see her glowing blue eyes... Her mask covered her features except eyes and mouth... Her hearing Lisa's name made her look at me with deadly eyes.. Like someone had touched what was hers. I see her smirk and look down to my lips. Then something shocking happened....she Crashes her lips to mine kissing me hungrily.

I moan into the kiss as I feel her hands starting to roam around my body. I drop the doodle book and I hold the bench tight.

.... Author's POV....

Lisa had forgetten the talk and she had just came back to the church, but what she saw was truly shocking and something that she never thought she would see in her life.her best friend making out with the priest. Lisa she backs away and ran out of the church

Y/n on the other hand she had been fantasizing of this for so long. Miranda used the Mold to lock the church doors and she picked Y/n up. Y/n she wrapped her legs around Miranda's torso and Miranda started leaving hickeys on her neck and she bit on Y/n's soft spots that gave her full pleasure and Miranda satisfaction.

Miranda put Y/n down to her chair and smirked.

"M-miranda!~".Y/n moans out as Miranda starts rubbing her aching clit, Miranda's mask had been removed and Miranda kissed Y/n and fastened her hand movements. She chuckled and kept going faster.

...... Time skip cause I'm evil 😈.......

Y/n was exhausted and she couldn't move.. She was so tired that she fell asleep right there,Miranda had just gotten her clothes back and and she then took off her upper robe and put it on Y/n. Her wings were gorgeous in the sun light. She then flew to Y/n's home and she walked inside knowing very well that her mother was home

"M-mother Miranda..?! W-what is it That brought you h-here...?" Y/n's mother asked nervously.

"Oh you ask what brought me here? This little bird" Y/n's mother's eyes widen as she sees her daughter in Miranda's Arms

"is she o-okay?!?". She had good acting skill but she couldn't trick Miranda.. Y/n's mom didn't even care about the child.

"yes she's fine"

Miranda walked up stairs and when she got into her room she was pretty surprised.. There was vodka bottles on the tables and wine bottles  in the glass cabinets....her walls had drawings of herself..."hmm you really are a strange one.. ".

Miranda whispered and looked at the drawings of well..uh herself. There were drawings of her in coal,ink and..blood?

Miranda laid her down and tucked her in and then teleported away to her mansion.