When I comprehended she has no plans for doing it anytime soon , I pushed her leg with my free hand. Quickly sitting straight, I immediately checked my palm that bear red swollen skin with blood gushing out where the heels poked through the skin.

I hissed when pain permeates through the arm. Confusion arose inside me, quickly morphing itself into fury as I lifted myself up.

"What was that mummy?" I gushed out loudly. She turns to me, her eyes staring into my soul.

I stepped back when her eyes flickered to a blue colour, unusual from her red coloured iris. I gulped arduously when her hands quickly grabbed the brew bottle that was placed on the cabinet before she flinged it at my side.

I dodged it by hairs breadth, adrenaline brusting through my veins. My chest rose periodically, heavy pants inhaling as much air as my sponges could hold.

"What happens to you, mummy? Did I do something wrong? " I tried again  but instead of a answer, all I get were random objects that were hurled my direction.

My eyes searched for any rescue. I could use my magic on her but I didn't dare to. I know something might have happened to her for reacting this way, all impulsive and aggressive.

I know it isn't her, this ambush attack would never come from my own mother. There is something that I am missing definitely.

That still didn't grant me the courage to strike in return, the nagging questions of 'what if she is actually your mother' tieing my magic into fruitlessness.

"Mom, why are you doing it? I am your son, taehyung. You cannot kill the future heir of this replesdent kingdom!" I yelled out whilst evading the lethal blows, my eyes stinging when she didn't listen to anything I send her way. Her resolve of viciously hurting me glimmering brightly in her eyes that ones held affection for me.

I looked over the closet attached to my room, my eyes flickering back to mother. I dashed to the opening of the replesdent closet, my breath heavy when I looked back to see her pursuing me.

The treacherous murderous glint in her eyes shook me, my body shuddering through the closet before I slide the translucent glasses shut. I flinched when a hand hammered relentlessly against the crystalline glass, the terrifying knocking inducing fear inside me. I panted while biting my lips, my body trembling before they slide down the closet wall.

I covered my ears when I heard her growls, the threat evident in them. A pristine message that she will chase me down and soon I will be under her fatal claws.

I wouldn't really have been scared if this sudden attack would have came from any other. But the thing that paranoids me was it was from my mother.

The single word restrains my every defence, and even if I don't want to, I feel scared....a lot!

There was no doubt my life was endangered that ingrains the required fear into me, but genuinely loosing my mother was what shivers me more. The dominant cause for me to quiver, I had already lost my father to an unfortunate death and if the memories will reoccur, I may won't be really ready to take it sanely this time.

I recoils when I heard a crack, my moist eyes darted at the slight rift in the glass. The ear splitting banging didn't halt for even a second, the minuscule crevice widening amd widening until it almost covers the whole glass partition.