Chapter 5

Ethan drove us to the restaurant. I sat upfront with him, and the girls sat in the back. We sang Disney songs and talked loudly, which irritated Ethan. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the bathroom and what he meant when he said he was returning the favor.
There's a new Italian cruise restaurant in town, and it's getting a lot of buzz. Daliana had reserved a table for four, but since Ethan had joined us, they had to give us a new table. I looked around and noticed that the interior was very upscale. We were seated at a table with a beautiful view of the lake. Arya and Mollie sat on the other side, and I sat between Daliana and Ethan.

Finally, our waiter arrived he's a cutie, and he totally felt the same about me as he sent me a cheeky smile. "Hello, ladies...and gentlemen." The girls giggled, and I noticed Ethan muttered his breath.

"Thank you for dining with us. My name is Rein, and I'll be your waiter tonight." He placed our menus and he fetched our drink orders while sneaking glances my way. "Are y'all ready to order?"

"Yes!" exclaimed Anya.

"Alright, ladies first, then you." After he got the girls order, he came up to me with a bright smile. "Now, What can I do for you, beautiful?"

"I have the beef ragu, please?" I said.

"That's a good choice. My favorite." He winked at me causing me to blush. Daliana nudged her knee against mine beneath the table, but then I heard a low growl next to me.

"And for you?" Rein asked Ethan.

"I'll have the same thing as my girlfriend," He confidently declared. Everyone's eyes widened, especially Rein's. I would be lying if what he said did not make my heart skip a beat—no somersaulted.

"Yeah...sure... y'all food will be ready soon." He finished the order and left a disappointed look on his face. Once gone, Daliana smacked the back of Ethan's head. "Ow, what!" Ethan exclaimed, staring at her.

"Why did you say that?" Daliana inquired.

"The guy was being weird towards Anjanae."

"What are you talking about he's totally interested in her," said Daliana.

"Well, I could tell what his true intentions were." He pointed downward.

"Whatever," she scoffed. "I need to use the restroom, Anyone like to come?"

"I'll come," Mollie said. Daliana turns to face Anya. "Nah, I am going to finish this bread," Arya said, munching on the bread roll. Daliana looked at me.

"I am fine, thank you," I replied. Daliana and Mollie went to the restroom, and I needed my phone. I went to get my purse it was not there.

"What's wrong?" Anya asked.

"I left my purse in the car," I explained. I locked my eye on Anya, but she lifted the roll in her hand.

"Come, I'll go with you." He extended his hand to help me up. "We will be right back, Anya," he said.