Iida ran by Asui, who was climbing a rock wall, her tongue reaching out at the top.

"Tsuyu Asui. Training to work out all the muscles in her body and her long tongue."

"Rikido Sato. Working out while eating the sweets he needs to activate his quirk to power up."

Sato and Yaoyorozu stood at a table, eating while Yaoyorozu made russian matryoshka dolls of herself on the table.

"Momo Yaoyorozu. Also eating while using her quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time needed to make them."

Jiro plugged her earphone jacks into a rock wall while Ashido stood next to her with her hands on the wall.

"Kyoka Jiro. Increasing the quality of sound from her quirk by strengthening her earphone jack. Mina Ashido. Intermittently creating acid to increase her skin's durability."

Mineta was seen sitting next to a pile of his balls, pulling them off his head one by one.

"Minoru Mineta. Training to increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed even if he keeps popping off balls."

"Toru Hagakure and Mezo Shoji. They're increasing the strength of both their quirks by having Shoji quickly create multiple Dupli-Arms to look for Hagakure as she continues to hide her presence."

"This will help each of you who are operative types will have to raise your maximum limits. Heteromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to their quirks. Normally, this would occur as your bodies grow..." Vlad explained.

"...but we don't have that time." Aizawa finished, walking over to Class 1-B, adding, "Class B, you guys hurry up, too."

"But once we join, there will be forty in all. Can just six people manage the quirks of that many people?" Kendo asked a classmate.

"That's why they're here." Aizawa answered.

"That's right! The four of us are one!" a green-haired woman beamed.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" Mandalay danced.

"We've come to lend a paw and help!" the green-haired spinned.

"Coming out of nowhere..." a man flexed.

"Stringling cute and catlike!" Pixie-Bob winked.

"Wild, Wild... Pussycats!" the four posed, adding, "The full version!"

Bakugo sent another huge explosion into the air, yelling, "Damn it!"

"My quirk is Search! I can know all the info about up to a hundred people by just looking at them! I can find out their location and weaknesses, too!" the green-haired explained, the words, 'Ragdoll- Quirk: Search' appearing.

"With my Earthflow, I can make the perfect places for each person to train!" Pixie-Bob explained, raising the ground up as Uraraka rolled by, almost hitting them.

"And with my Telepath, I can give advice to multiple people at once." Mandalay explained.

"And my job is assault through punching and kicking...and I'm here to best you all in a pulp" the man narrowed his eyes, the words, 'Tiger- Quirk: Pliabody' appearing.

"I have questions for that one" One of the class 1B students said.

"Alirght you power-up types, come to me!" Tiger exclaimed, adding, "Tiger's Bootcamp has already begun!"