Face the fear

War POV:

The room was filled with our panting. I couldn't even see because of the amount of sweat that fell into my eyes.

"Aagghh"

"Yin. Please, let's stop. I beg you."

I was trying to catch my breath.

Yin smirked at me.

"There is no way, Sugar. You've gotta finish what you started."

"Ahhh. Please, I'm dying here!"

"No. You pushed me to do this!"

I inhaled and exhaled short breaths.

"I know. But you're ruthless!" 

He got close.

"I am only fair."

"No, I will not... I will not take that package."

He scoffed.

"You should've thought about that before waking me up.

Now be a good boy, and take it what I'm giving you without complaining."

He handed me the most heavy box of all.

I persuaded him to get up early so we could finish packing and he made me pay the price by working me to death!

He was really good at holding a grudge. Especially when I got in between him and his sleep.

He said the previous night "if you want me to get up that early, you should at least wake me up by using your mouth."

I thought he was talking about kissing so I made him get up by kissing his cheek.

He was not happy...

He got up in the crankiest mood and it only got worse with hours!

Well... at least we were almost finished with his house.

We bought some furniture yesterday, after we got back from the trip. We packed Yin's house and hired cleaners to clean the new house.

We planned to pack my house on the weekend and hopefully we were going to be finished moving in until monday.

I only hoped our super king sized bed would arrive until we got there. Because we were going to sleep on the couches until then.

Yes... Yin insisted on the super king sized one.

I thought it was about the sex stuff. It turned out he was having trouble to make himself a decent place with our clingy dogs and cats.

Cause I knew that he was a dog person, I was afraid he wouldn't get along with my cats in the long run. To my surprise, he was one great cat daddy just as he was a great dog daddy.

I was actually jealous because my cats, especially the Joker, began to treat him differently. Whenever Yin came to the house, Joker hovered his attention with his purring and meowing.

When we settle on the couch, Joker made a habit of licking his hair and Yin was really enjoying it. In fact, he began to look for him when Joker didn't come for his hair for some reason.

If we were going to stay in the house through the weekend, he wasn't washing his hair. He knew Joker was more likely to come and lick, if his hair was more dirty.

Both Zulu and I were so jealous, but we were playing it cool. We didn't have what they had... but at least we had each other!

After the torturous hours of packing and carrying, we went to my home in an exhausted state. It was really rare for my wild beast to reject my offer of showering together. That's when I knew he was really really tired.