Bitter Teammate

Yin POV:

War was trying to show that he was really confident but he was totally a bad actor.

One of the reasons I fell for him was that he was so honest with his thoughts and feelings. Only problem that he was late to understand how he felt most of the time.

Elevator doors opened and I hold his shoulder softly and patted his back.

"It's going to be okay."

"I hope so."

We decided we should come clean at last.

I tried to reach his hand but he declined. I would get hurt, but I knew he felt way too nervous.

"Let's just get this over with."

It was after lunch time. Everybody was relaxed. They were sipping cocktails near the pool.

They were in a good mood at least.

Jeff and Got were got up and dived in the pool.

War looked at me one more time.

"Maybe it'll be easier if we tell Yiwaa and Prom first."

We approached sunbathing Yiwaa. Prom seemed to be dozed off on the chair.

"Heyy, you're blocking the sun!!! Movee!!" She complained.

"Ehemmm. Yiwaa. We need to tell you something."

"What?" She looked as she was showing her annoyance.

War and I looked at each other smiling and looked back at her.

"OMG! Are you serious?"

We nodded at the same time. She put her phone to the chair and got up immediately.

She hugged us both at the same time. We were trying to get some air when she was screaming "ahhh finally!!! I'm so happy for you guyyyysss!!"

"Wait a second... does this mean I'm not gonna get free desserts now?"

What a friend. Geez.

"War, are you sure about him? You know, he is childish, immature, full of himself. Maybe you should search for another person."

I pulled her hair slightly.

"What the hell are you saying? I'll buy you chocolates, just stop."

War chuckled. "And I'll buy you donuts. I don't want to be with anyone other than him."

"Well... you're happiness is the most important thing to me. I like milky chocolates by the way." She sat back on her chair.

"Now, tell me every detail!!"

Jeff and Got were drying themselves with towels as they got out of the pool.

"What's happening?"

I turned to War "Maybe we should just wake Prom."

"He is awake."

We all turned to him.

He put his sunglasses away.

"So... you two, huh?"

Prom didn't like the idea as much as Yiwaa, I could read it from his face.

"You two, what?" Jeff asked.

"War and I... I mean, me and him. We are... in a relationship."

Jeff and Got were silent. They were exchanging awkward glances.

"Ahem. So... how does this will affect the team?" Got asked.

"We will disclose this matter to the Tay and the HR. And if you can be okay with it... I don't expect there will be any issues."