12

"Everything is going to be good don't worry"

"Owwwww" a loud voice disturbed their moments whom was non other than the twins and Harish.

"Hawww bhaijaan hamne kuch nhi dekhaa " Aviyaan said closing his eyes and defending themselves.
Hamza and shehrish look at them who were already covered in shehrish's paint bucket behind him ahyan and Harish too creating a big mess with paints at the garden. Also broke the antic piece showcase which caught everyone's attention.

Actually they were running and then heard the loud voice of shehrish's and thought that something happened to her they quickly came to rescue her "bhai jo there" but "yaha alag seen chal rha tha"

but "yaha alag seen chal rha tha"

They saw both of them so closely and eavesdropped there.
Then here come eshal
" Hame yaha kuch milega kyaa"
She whispered in their ears ,

"Chupp kr Jaa yaha se" ahyan said motioning her to go back but still she snuggled more and see what they were doing there.

Aviyaan slapped her head, in return she kicked his leg  made him yell at the top of his lungs and he imbalanced himself and fell into the paint bucket.

Eshal ran away from there.
They saw her disappearing figure in anger " the second name of destruction is their sister eshal".

Their loud voice gathered everyone in no minutes. Shehrish and Hamza looked at each other in panic.
Hamza detached himself from her quickly,

"What happened bro" Haadi and Faham came with sleepy faces but then burst into fits of laughter after seeing the Aviyaan's face.

"Bhai mai itna buraa hun kyaaa" aviyaan asked them with sad expressions.

"Tm kb aaye" Haadi asked Hamza as he was standing with no expression.

"Aapke baad" hamza said sternly, the trio looked at him with wide eyes made him narrowed his eyes at them.

Faham smirked at them.
But before they could say anything dayyan came with the eshal behind him.

"Kya ho Raha hai yahaa" he asked annoyingly.

"Bhaijaan we were playing" shehrish said leaving no room to argue with them.

"But you guys broke the antic piece....."
Dayyan said looking at everyone with anger in his brown orbs.

"Make sure you guys cleaned everything before everyone came and yes...." He pointed his index finger at the twins Harish including eshal who was also a part of that.

"Aaj dinner nhi milega tmlogo ko"
The seconds this words came out of Dayyan's mouth their eyes widened in horror and they said in unison

"Bhaijaan rehem karein ham pr"
They said with crying faces while the trio cursed at eshal who was already in another dilemma.

Soon the sun dawned and it was the time of evening they heard the loud horn voices of their elders'cars.
...............

"Haaye bhook se meri jaan ja rhi hai " Ahyan said holding his stomach.

It was midnight and the trio was walking in their room like a wild cat as they didn't had their dinner. Dayyan punished them for what they did it. They had to clean the whole garden and also apologize to elders for breaking the showcase.

They all forgave them at their childish behaviour.

"This place was also not familiar to us"
Harish said playing with his basketball.

"Bhaijaan...."  Said non other than eshal whose situation was same as them.

"Haa behen AA Jaa kuch khaane ko laayi hai" aviyaan said.

"Nhi Maine dhaaba ni khol rakha hai"
Eshal replied them.

"Kitchen me v kuch nhi hai saara khana khatm kr diya hai hamare bhaiyo ne" ahyan said enter into the room.

"Order kr lete hai"  Harish said to them they nodded with puppy eyes.

"Pizza"
"Chicken tikka"
"Dono"
Aviyaan said at last.

"Tell him don't ring the bell"

Ahyan and Harish came downstairs tiptoe and sneaked near the main gate  where the delivery boy was waiting for them.

They paid to him and went upstairs with pizza box in their hands.

Thy were in the middle of their stairs when they heard a manly coughing voice.

"Kon hai vaha" they stopped there and looked at each other with horror in their eyes.

"Oh khuda ye chasme kaha rakh diye maine" It was their dadajaan.

They sighed in relief and made a voice of a cat "meowww......meowwwww"

Somehow they managed to escaped from there without making a noise.

"Haaye...Bach gye" eshal and Aviyaan opened the boxes quickly.

"Sher ki gufa se bacha kr laaye hai"
They ignore both of them and ate the whole box of pizza in no minutes like a hungry cat.

"Mujhe v chahiye" barqat said coming from nowhere made them flinch at their spot.

They all hide their pizza from her evil eyes. "Mere samne aana v mat" Aviyaan said sulking like a kid.

"Maine sbko bata Dena hai"
She warned them.

"Come here"  eshal offered her pizza.

They all sat on the balcony watching the beautiful shining moon with a coke in their hand and spent the whole night with each other without any worry.

To be continued......

_____________________________________

Assalamualaikum my lovely readers
Here is the next chapter
Do votes and comments
I'll update soon.

Thank you
Allahafiz