5

It was early in the morning the sun was peeking through the window eshal was sleeping covering the duvet all over her body. She opened her puffy eyes and saw herself sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

Last night incident with Dayyan clicked her mind. She saw her phone was on the floor and broken like her heart.

She get up and took a long shower making her body relax an unknown burning sensation passed in her body.
Dayyan behave like a beast she is always scared of him since childhood but now the situation between both of them getting worse.
She wrapped the towel around her body and went to her closet.

After a long pause she choose a purple dress for herself and made her hair in a high ponytail. She took her phone from the floor and went to her parents room.

In her parents room she saw her mother helped her father wearing his tie with so much love and happiness filled in their eyes.
Her parents are perfect match for each other she grew up dreaming the married life like them. The understanding between both of them made her heart flutter and wish to meet someone like them.

Life became easy when you have a loving and understanding partner.

She knocked the door of their room and did her salam.

"Aaye bache aap itni subh kaise uth gyi" her father asked hugging his daughter.

"Ummm .... Baba vo hamara phone toot gya hai Naya dilaa de" she said to his father being all innocent as he knew how much dramebaaz his daughter is.

"Aapne phone khud toraa kyaa"  arshad Rizvi asked his daughter in a scary tone. She gasped and didn't said anything.
He laugh at her and caressed her hair.

"Tang na kare aap bachi ko"  he mother slapped his arm slightly and packed eshal's forehead.

"Eshu after college packed your bags we are going haveli the day after Tomorrow."
Her mother asked her then three of them marched towards the dinning table for breakfast.

Meanwhile Dayyan who was all tired after his heavy work out. He got ready in his usual office attire and went office without informing anyone except Haadi.

At dinning table youngesters made faces not liking the dishes placed on the table. All dishes are green vegetables

"Mama I think mere pet me dard hai"
Aviyaan said getting up from his seat then his mother twisted his ear.
"Nakhre Naa kro chup chap khana Khao sabziyaan hi hai kekde nhi hai"

He dropped the idea and stuffed his mouth with a big morsel in a hurry everyone laughed at his antics when Harish taunted.

"Badi ammi aviyaan galti se insaan paida hogya kyaa" he said and everyone burst in to laughter.
Aviyaan threw a glare at his direction kicked his leg under the table but accidentally hit eshal.

" Owww....Bhai vo mere pair hai" eshal said with fake tears which Aviyaan rolled his eyes.

"Ye kick Harish ko parcel krde Tera badla v pura hoga" he suggested her and she did what she told kicked Harish's leg made him whined at his sister's sudden reaction.

"Maine Dayyan Bhai se sbki shikayat karni hai" harish mimicked under his breathe and get up from his seat.

"Sb aajao jldi se Varna maine akele hi chale jaana hai " he said taking keys of his car when shizaan mocked him

"Mai akele chhor du tujhe" he moved from there not before joining his hands infront of everyone and they chuckled at his behaviour.

Youngesters hoped in their seats when barqat asked
"Samra aapi ko v hm sath le lete hai
Aaplog phupho ke Ghar chale"
Harish drove to his phupo house and pick samra from there.
Samra was in same year as Harish and twins but in different department.

Barqat was sat in samra's lap and they talked about some random topics when samra asked
"Tum teeno internship kb kr rhe ho"

The trio looked at each other and then said
"Hamara avi esa koi khayaal nhi hai"

"Bhaijaan hi tm logo ko sudharte hai"
Samra said smacking ahyan's head.

"Umm samra tm mere koi achi lrki dekho Zara apne department me Bhai ke liye itna to kr skti hai yrr" aviyaan said winking at her she opened her mouth to say something but he interrupted her and said

"Ha Mai kaafi dashing hu to pr mere type ki lrki mujhe mil nhi rhi hai"
Everyone rolled their eyes at his words.

"Bhaijaan aapme dashing ka D v nhi hai" eshal mocked him

"I know sab meri khubsurti se jalte hai isliye koi tareef nhi krta " he said looking at his face in the mirror when Harish take a sudden break everyone's breathe hitched.

Harish kicked his leg and said
"Teri khubsurti ki chakkar me Aaj hamara accident ho jata to" Aviyaan pouted and everyone laughed at his not so innocent face.

He take out his notebook and pen and torn a page from back side and write his number and insta I'd.

"Samra ye lo iski photo copy kraa kr baat Dena apne doston me " aviyaan said lifting his collar samra threw that piece of paper on his face.

They reached their college and everyone moved towards their departments.

Dayyan was attending back to back meetings with tired faces when Haadi and shizaan entered in his cabin.

"Dayyan I think u need some rest you are not a machine we will manage it"
Haadi said standing infront of him and took his laptop.

"Bhai tayi ammi apka puch rhi thi Ghar chale jaaye zada behtar hoga"
Shizaan asked him to go home but this stubborn guy doesn't even move at his place.

"Guys I need to do some work in office and you guys get ready you have meeting with khureshi's in a restaurant."
Dayyan said handing some files both of them regarding meeting.

They shooked their heads at their stubborn brother and left from there.

                              ...

Shehrish was sitting in a restaurant sipping her iced coffee with some designs scattered on her table she had a meeting where she have to represent her best designs of the year her brain stopped working in her office so that she decided to take fresh air somewhere.

A car stopped near her restaurant and  a tall and muscular guy stepped in a restaurant she can't saw his face as his back facing towards her.
Looks like he is a business tycoon as he was wearing a navy blue suit.

Her mind diverted from his when her phone buzzing it was her secretary.
She pick up the call and talk to her and get from her seat collecting all the designs in a folder.

She jogged outside of the restaurant but bumped into someone and all her designs fell on the floor.

"Can't uhh see broo"  Shehrish  yelled at him looking down at her designs.

"I can see babe" Hamza mocked her back.

"Uhhhh...... Hamza" Shehrish stopped shocked was on her face when she saw the same guy who got everyone's attention in a restaurant.

He smiled cheekily at her showing his dimples.
"Well Hamza I'm not yrr babe"
Shehrish said him.

"Well Shehrish Rizvi I'm not ur bro" he said then continue
"I'm coming to ur office at 5 mama is inviting uhh"

She stomped her feet at the floor and moved out of the restaurant mimicking his words I'm not ur bro.

Dayyan got a call from Shizaan to pick eshal from the college that she is not feeling well and he was stuck on his meeting.

______________________________________

To be continued

Assalamualaikum everyone here is the next chapter hope uhh all like it.

Do votes and comments

Allahafiz