11

.

.......

The sun was shining brightly indicating the autumn season with chilled air blowing in the sky.
Today is the first morning in their haveli.
Everyone had their breakfast in the garden enjoying the weather with their family spending the quality time.

"Bachoo aaplog haveli me hi rukenge, bahar nhi jaana h aapne ham aas paas ke logo se mulaqat karke aate hai"
Dadajaan said sitting on the head chair with a smile on his wrinkled face.

"Baba dayyan will look after them"
Taya abbu said

"Ohh baba we are not kids anymore, choro ko ek ishare pr handle kr skte hai" Faham said dramatically showing his biceps.

"Bhaijaan apke biceps dikh kyu nhi rhe hai" eshal said pointing at his hands.
Everyone laughed at him.
Elders took their leave and marched outside.

"Koi khurafati nhi krega!!!!" Dayyan said sternly looking at them.

They all looked at him with their best puppy eyes for mercy.
But still it can't melt their heart.

"Bhaijaan kuch to rehem kre ham masoom bacho pr ham v aas pass sair krke aajayenge is purani haveli me rakha hi kya h" they all said in unison.

"You are not familiar at this place "
Haadi said scrolling his phone.

"Koi naa laapata hone ka alg hi maza hai " Aviyaan said sipping his juice.

Barqat kicked his leg under the table at his nonsense joke.

"Dekh barqat mujh se panga naa liya kro Varna 4 din bistar pr rhegi"

Eshal was looking at the shehrish who was in her own world.

Dayyan haadi and shizaan went upstairs not before giving them a hard glare.
"Girls let's go to my room"
Zahra said cheerfully and all agreed with her and went upstairs.

Shehrish also went in her room in silence. Anyone can merely feel her presence in haveli as she didn't talk much like usual.

"Only we are here have some fun yrr, koi dekhne vala nhi hai" ahyan said cheering his brothers mind.

"Garage me chal kr dekhte hai"
Harish suggested and all moved on there.

....................

"Eshuuu be careful...... You'll hurt yourself." Said Haadi rolling his sleeves to eshal who was plucking white roses from the garden.

"I'm not a child bhai" eshal said rolling her eyes.

"Yes you are still a kid that's why you can't reach those flowers." Haadi said plucking some flowers for her which was too high for her.

"Shukriya bhai" she said collecting the roses in her basket.
She is in the garden all alone and collecting the flowers of different colours.

Dayyan was sitting near the window of his room which gives all the view of the beautiful garden.
His gaze fixes all the time on eshal who was plucking the flowers with a cute smile on her face.