7

Dayyan drove back to Rizvi mansion with eshal on his passenger seat who was sleeping like a dead cat

Dayyan drove back to Rizvi mansion with eshal on his passenger seat who was sleeping like a dead cat. He smiled at her and held her by her waist and took her to her room.
He informed her mother about her health in college and went to his study room he was already tired and not in the mood to go office.

At evening ahyan Harish entered in the mansion supporting Aviyaan along with barqat. Everyone's eyes went wide seeing his left leg injured and the way he was walking.

Atika came forward saw her son who was sulking like a kid.
"Kehti thi Mai ulti seedhi harkatein nhh Kiya kro...dekho taang todwa li"
Aviyaan made faces about her comment.
They made him sat on the couch supporting his arms.

"Baba Maine koi galti nhi ki thi us sale ko to Maine jahannum me bhej Dena hai" aviyaan said with clearity.

"Beta aap ki ek taang already kabr me latak rahi hai or aap dusre ko jahannum me bhejne ka irada kr rhe h"
Dadijaan said caressing his head.

"Dadijaan aap to hamari taraf rhe"
Barqat said gaining her attention.

"Main to aaplogo ki taraf hi hu"

"Ahhhh...uhhh mama aapki hi aulad hu Mai aaram se kare" Aviyaan shrieked in pain when his mother rubbed icepack on his injured leg.

"Nakhre nh kr zada vaise v tu meri aulad hi nhi h" his mother scold him while he pouted thinking "changez khan ki aulad Mai ho v nhi skta"

Harish ahyan came after taking a shower with snacks in their hands which they stole from the fridge and sat little far from aviyaan as they don't want to share with him.
And him being a grumpy boy throwing dragger at them.

"Jb mujhe de nhi skte to mere samne Khao v nhi" Aviyaan yelled at them and turning to his dadijaan.

"Avi agr tu vaha se chl kr aayega n to Maine ye pura dabba tere naam krdena hai" Harish said after thinking.
They were making fun off his injured leg.

Aviyaan can't tolerate them anymore and started threw things at both of them but accidentally it hit on Haadi.

Aviyaan gulped seeing him. Haadi and shizaan just came home from their office.
Haadi gave him a death glare he hid his face in pillow beside him.
Harish and ahyan shared a hifi at the poor guy.

"Eshu or Dayyan Bhai Ghar aagye hai nh" shizaan asked them which they shook their heads in yes.

"Bacho tmlogo ki packings hogyi hai na hame kl subh hi jaana hai"
Farjaana asked to youngesters.

"Yeyyyy hogyi hai packing"
They shouted making her cover her ears.

Haadi and shizaan both retired to their room.
Shizaan was drinking his cold coffee with his laptop in his lap. When he heard a knock on his door.

"Aajao" he permit it.
But became shocked when he saw barqat standing near his door.

"Barqat itni raat ko tm yaha kya kr rhi ho" shizaan asked her.

"Bhaijaan mera ek Chhota sa project hai uski last date kl h plz ise bana de mujhe kl subh hi submit krna hai"
She looked at him with pleaded eyes and he can't stop but admired the beauty infront of him.

He took the materials from her hand and said "last date kl hai to itne din se kaha thi"

"Aapne madad karni hai ya nhi" barqat asked him with a last hope.

"Sir here"
And started doing her assignments.

"Bhaijaan aapne packing kr Li hai"
Barqat asked after not finding any luggage around his room.

"Kl subh krunga" he replied
Barqat rose up from her seat and went to his closet.
"Mai aapka kaam krdeti hu aap mera kaam kijiye" she said winking at him

Time passed barqat packed  his some clothes his favourite shoes. She was arranging his wardrobe when her gaze fell on a gift box which was wrapped up in a red paper and on the top of the box a small note was written.
Congratulations for ur success shizaan..
Humaira

Barqat stood there in a shocked atleast she didn't expect this things from his wardrobe her chain of thoughts interrupted when shizaan called her.

"Barqat are uhh there"

"Jii bhaii mujhe neend aarhi hai Mai Jaa rhi hu"
She said and stepped out of his room.

Shizaan noticed the changes in her tone but before he said anything she disappeared from his gaze.

°°°°

At night eshal woke up after a long nap. She decided to change her dress as she was still in the same dress since morning.

Eshal changes her night wear and went downstairs she saw everyone is sleeping as she was not feeling well so they didn't disturbed her.
She was also not having her dinner.

She went in the kitchen and serving herself some biryani in plate with rayta. She sat on the kitchen slab and took a morsel in her mouth with a thought
"Biryani ki baat hi alag hoti hai"

She was enjoying her food when heard someone clear his throat or maybe tried to gain her attention.

"Bhaijaan aap avi tk soye nhi"
Eshal asked Dayyan who was taking a water bottle from fridge.

"Aree uhh feeling better" Dayyan asked her who was looking at him with so much curiosity.

"Yeahh... I'm okay" eshal replied him.

Eshal was done with her food she kept the plate in sink and took a glimpse of their pool which was looking so beautiful in the moonlight.

She can't go near the pool as it was already dark outside and her fear from darkness was something that she can't deal it.

Dayyan saw her looking at the pool he took her hands in his and went to the pool side area.

"Bhaii hm kaha Jaa rhe h"
Eshal asked him but he didn't say anything and walked to his destination with her.

"Oww Bhai you are amazing"
Eshal side hugged him when she saw where they are.

He patted her head lovingly .
They sat at the chairs near the pool in silence enjoying the beauty of nature.

____________________________________

Assalamualaikum guys sorry for late update.

Do uhh like the update

Hope uh all doing well

Plz do votes and comments and share your reviews about this book.

Thank uhh

Allahafiz