4

"Eshu Barqat hame Aaj hi jaana hai"
Shehrish yelled both of them. It was evening and both of them still not getting ready for Hangouts.

"Ham sab chalte hai Ahyan tu undono ko le aana" Harish suggested them.

"Oyeee mai piche nhi rehne vala hu tum log Mera khana kha jaoge to"
Ahyan said dramatically. Faham smacked his head.

"Ham phle thora ghumenge uske baad kuch khayege okay" Shehrish asked them

"Aapi phle kuch khaa lete hai mera mtlb snacks se tha fir ghumne ke baad dinner kar lenge" Aviyaan said he is the biggest foody in their family.
Everyone rolled their eyes at him.

They all hope in faham's car in their respective seats leaving ahyan alone as he have to take eshal and barqat with him.

Barqat was all ready to leave when eshal came in her room.

"Eshu jldi kro yaar hame chor kr chale jaana hai unlogo ne" barqat said when she saw she hadn't take her dupatta with her.

"Are Mai kyaa kru mera dupatta hi nhi mil rha hai" eshal said panicking searching her dupatta.

Barqat found it and gave her she marched downstairs to check her cousins.

Eshal also came but Dayyan caught her.
"Kaha jaa rhi ho eshal" Dayyan asked looking at the beauty infront of him who was cladding in mustard colour kurti with cigrette pant with simple   dupatta. Her chestnut brown hair was open which reached her mid waist.
She applied a pink gloss on her pouty kissable lips.

"Bhaijaan vo hm sb bahar Jaa rhe hai"
Eshal replied him hesitated as she knew he can deny her anytime.

"Sab se mtlb" Dayyan asked rudely as he knew he was not in her lists.

"Bhaijaan der ho rhi hai jaane de aap"
Eshal said pouting.
She marched downstairs where barqat was and ignored him.

She knew that he stopped her if she stays more than a minute.
Eshal ignore him since that day when he kissed her forehead lovingly but without her consent. She herself don't know what's going on with him. He is a bipolar. She saw him only as an elder brother but his love for her was more than that.

                               ...

They roam at  the streets of Islamabad and bought everything what they liked mostly it was shehrish who pampered them with her own money.

They arrived in a luxurious restaurant and had their wonderful dinner.
After their dinner Faham brought ice cream with him for everyone.

"Ice cream ham yhi khayenge kyaa"
Eshal asked pouting.

"Phle isi garam kr lete hai fir khalena"
Aviyaan said sarcastic rolling his eyes.

"Let's eat in the car" eshal said being all bossy and gave her famous glare at Aviyaan.
They rolled their eyes at her behaviour and follow her like a lost puppy.

Everyone sat back on their seats and drove to home.

They saw everyone had their dinner including some new peoples.
Their phupo already invited for dinner with her son and daughter.
Hamza and samra.

Youngesters greet their phupo and sat beside with her.

"Phupo aapne batana chahiye tha ki aap aa rhi hai ham bahar jaate hi nhi"
Faham asked her.
Their phupo is a very amazing women.
She loves her niece and nieces and adores them a lot. She is a very loveliest women. They also adores her a lot her presence always make them smile.

"Ammi dadajaan or dadijaan ki barsi (death anniversary) aarhi hai is saal ham sab saath chalte hai purani haveli " Salma asked her mother.

She talked about her grandparents Jamil Rizvi and his wife Hera Bibi.
Every year on their barsi they went their and gave some donations food clothes everything they can afford and met some of their relatives as they used to live there and spends some time with them.

Today Salma their daughter came with and idea to go there and spend some quality time. As for youngesters they never went there as it was very far from their Mansion and also not much developed.

"Salma tum keh to shi rhi ho vaise v har saal ki tarah ham jaayenge hi is baar sb saath chalte hai" Dadijaan said with a smile on her face.
Dadajaan nodded in yes.
But here youngesters had no idea.

Dayyan Haadi went there few times but they don't remember anything.
"Aaplog chle jaaye Mai Haadi or shizaan yhi ruk jayenge" Dayyan said but received a glare from his mother.

"Bilkul bhi nhi ye log akele rahenge to bs kaam kaam khane peene ka hosh bilkul nhi rhega inhe" Tayiammi said then continued
"Sb saath jayenge mtlb sb saath hi jayenge" she said and all elders nodded.

Ammi  hame tayyari shuru kr Deni chahiye vacation ke liye.
Shehrish said all excited

"Aaplog apni Jo bhi tayariya hai vo khatm krle do roz me." Dadajaan said cleared everything.

Eshal was eating her vanilla ice cream sitting on the side sofa listening everyone's chit chat.

Dayyan came and sat beside her she shifted slightly and moved her face away from him not wanting to meet his eye piercing gaze.

Dayyan saw her every move but then his eyes fell on her phone and saw the notification from a guy.

He grabbed her phone and saw the message about some hook ups.
Eshal finished her icecream and moved from there leaving her phone with him.

She came in her room and took a long shower and wore a comfy clothes.
She started to find her hair dryer ughh every girl's problem.

Finally she found that under the study table but saw someone's presence in her room.

"Dayyan Bhai aap yaha kyaa kr rhe hai mere room me"  eshal yelled at him but zipped her mouth seeing his anger but why he's angry she didn't do anything wrong.

"Who's Arshh" he said in a commanding tone his voice was so harsh that she felt shivered ran down her spine.

"It's none of your business" she said triggered him more.

"Eshal Im asking uhh last time who's he and why did uhh talk to him." Dayyan said taking long steps towards her.

"Bhaijaan aapke paas Mera phone kiuu hai or aapka isse koi lena dena nhi hai" Eshal said tried to take her phone from his hand.

Next moment she heard something hit the wall and saw it was her phone fell on the floor.

Dayyan's grip tightened on her wrist.
"Bhaijaan you broke my phone" she pushed him hardly but he didn't moved a inch.

Dayyan grabbed her jaw harshly making her lips pouted and tears welled up in her eyes.
He whispered in her ears
"From now on you are not going to talk to him if you have any problem about your college then came to me or Shizaan."

"Understand hmm??"
Eshal didn't said anything nor she lift her eyes all the time she was looking down.
Dayyan bangee his hand on the table scares her more. She flinched at his sudden outburst but didn't dare to lift her eyes.

Dayyan wet back to his room cursing himself.

Here barqat overturned the fridge as she didn't found her pastry which she saved for herself.

Harish eats all her pastry he came at the kitchen for water the cream all spread over his mouth and his hands also had some creams of pastry.

"Harishhhhhh"
Barqat yelled at the top of her lungs.

Barqat ran chasing Harish to beat his ass.
Faham Aviyaan enjoyed the tom and jerry show and making some videos of them.

Shehrish started planning for going out and doing some work as it's a long vacation for everyone.

Ahyan was searching his crush on Instagram.

Haady and shizaan alo started to completing their works.
Dayyan moved to his gym and started doing his push ups more like he wants to calm himself.
______________________________________

Assalamualaikum everyone
Plzz guys share your opinion about this book if uh like it or not
I have plenty of silent readers.

Plzz do votes and comments
Allahafiz..