8

She was looking at the reflection of her in the mirror wearing a light green kurti with white straight pants her mid length hair was tied up in a messy braid

Her dress

Her eyes became glossy as she put the photo frame in one of her drawer  as she don't want to recall the moment again when her heart shattered into pieces without any sound

Her eyes became glossy as she put the photo frame in one of her drawer  as she don't want to recall the moment again when her heart shattered into pieces without any sound. A lone tear escaped from her eyes and fell on her right hand. It's the photo of her and Hamza during their childhood.
On her 15th birthday Hamza gifted her this photo frame.

After closing her pink small luggage and covering herself with a white dupatta she marched towards her parents room.

"Assalamualaikum ammi" Shehrish greeted her mother who was busy in checking her luggage with a small bag.

" walekumassalam aao bete ap taiyyar hogyi" her mother replied back and asked her to come inside.

"Jii ammi vo...." Shehrish stopped when she felt her mother's soft gaze on her which was filled with lots of emotions, her love towards her face a wave of confidence inside her heart.

"Ammi meri haan hai aap or abbu jisse chahte hai hm usse nikkah krne ko raazi hai" shehrish told her mother who was confused first but then beemed in happiness.

Her mother hugged her and took her balaye. Obviously she was unaware of the fact that her daughter was already in love with someone but he didn't love her.

.....................

The weather was calm and chill but the hustle bustle in the Rizvi mansion was opposite of that.

Everyone woke up early after praying Fajr and started the preparation as they were leaving just after their breakfast.

At the dinning table youngesters were filling their stomach with lots of mouth watering food at the table as they had a long way to go.
Cherry on top their elder brothers were also with them which means they can't had fun nor they can munch Street foods.

"Mama nashte ke baad ap mere baal bana dena" said eshal combing her long hair with her small hands.

"Eshuu beta aapke to issues hi khatam nhi hote" her mother said annoyingly as she was being a brat.