2

The sky was a vibrant brilliant blue.
The clouds resembled each and every speck of life to ever exist.

Everyone seated on their chairs and had their breakfast. Children's were having their  breakfast silently... elders were indulged in some  business stuffs while the females bickered about some their new dishes.

Meanwhile eshal was seen glowering at Dayyan who didn't bat an eye to her and had his breakfast silently.
After that college incident they haven't talked to each other but Dayyan always keep an eye on everything about her friends, colleges and everything.

After their breakfast elders excused themselves for office while Dayyan, Shizaan and Haadi left the dinning area and asked the youngesters
"Sb koi garden me Milo avi ke avi"

Dayyan is the CEO of the Rizvi Industries, Shizaan is the CFO and Haadi is the COO.

Youngesters had their frown at their foreheads when they saw their elder brothers in the garden area because this place always remind them about their punishments whenever they got punished they should be in the garden area.

Eshal and Barqat were in first year of their college.
Ahyan, Aviyaan and Haris were in third year.
Shehrish is a fashion designer she opened her own boutique with the support of her family.
Faham was doing his internship after college.

"Faham first drop Shehrish at her place and after that you left for office."
Dayyan said in his husky voice looking in the middle of Faham and Shehrish.

"Sure bhaijaan" Faham replied him and then they drove to shehrish's boutique.

"And you guys" It was Haadi who was looking at the youngesters and said
"Don't pull any stunts with your stupid driving skills or else I'll drive."

"Hawww haadi bhaiya aap is umar me driver bante hue ache nhi lagenge company ko aapki zarurat hai"
Aviyaan said dramatically worrying about his elder brother and received a death glare from Dayyan and Shizaan.

"And Barqat don't dare to skip your classes with same lame excuses of your stomachache or I'll personally taught you everyday." Shizaan scold Barqat rudely when he was informed by her professor about her stomachache.

Barqat's mouth hung open how did he knew about her skipping classes and also about her excuse she ducked down her head.

"Heinnn..... Bhaijaan aapko professor banne ka junoon kiuu chadh raha." This time Haris asked his brother about his new hobby. Eshal slapped his hand and said to shut his stupid mouth.

"Eshal I don't think so you need any kind of dose--" Dayyan was cut off by Eshal when she said "No bhaijaan " and stood behind the twins.

"Now hurry up and leave everyone"
Shizaan shouted and everyone took their leave from the hell.

                                    ...

The day went fast and it's evening time. Everyone departure from their offices and college's.

"Hushh ...allllah Jaan chuuti manhoos college se din bhar paka kar dimag ki dahi kar dete hai" Ahyan said all tired from his colleges and so on all youngesters.

"Is first semester me Maine pehli baar pure din classes ki hai sirf or sirf Shizaan bhaijaan ki vajah se" Barqat said anger rose in her body as her professor asked her about her stomachache.
And whole class bursted into laughter as they knew  about her excused.

"Ham badla lekr rahenge is beizzati ka" Aviyaan said shaking his hands with Barqat while Haris and eshal kicked them and asked them to came inside.