1

The hall was filled with hooting and shouting of the students in the middle time of the college.

A bulky man was beating a boy in his twenties mercilessly in front of the whole college and noone dared to came and help him. His anger was shown in his actions. His veins popping out of his hand, his knuckles were bleeding but he felt nothing except his anger.

There was a girl standing in between the crowds hiding herself from everyone's attention showing her best puppy eyes to him to stop the fight but he became blind to see anything infront of his anger.

"Don't ever mess with her or else uhh will regret to born in this world" Dayyan said in his hard and gruffy voice and shiver ran down in her spine.

Dayyan Rizvi was a well built man with an intimidating height his aura was became more dangerous when he was angry no one dared to speak infront of him.

His friends came infront to help but Dayyan's deadly tone froze their on spot "side everyone"

Again he punched his face making his nose bleed. He fell on his butt groaning in pain and before Dayyan catch him he ran away saving his life Dayyan yelled staring his running back but she came infront of him.

"Bhaijaan bhaijaan bss krde" Eshal came infront of him holding his hand to stop for not creating anymore scene.
She moved towards the parking area but instead of going with her he went to the office and without showing any mercy he expelled the boy from the college.

Eshal wa standing near the car in a parking area waiting for her elder cousin who was alrrady creating such a big mess in her college she cursed the time when she forgot her assignments in his car who gave a ride to her at the morning.

Eshal Rizvi was a first year student with a beautiful and kind heart. People took advantage of her innocence and friendly nature. She is too naive for this cruel world and her elder cousin was always there to help her in any situations but guess what?? She's scared of his anger well everyone scared of him and she avoid him everytime.

"Class khtm hui h ya nhi eshal" Dayyan asked eshal in his cold voice and she glared at him with her big doe eyes.

"Bhaijaan aapne bs assignment dekr chale jaana tha" eshal said with an angry pout on her face.

"Mere samne jo scene tha us waqt ka mai wapas nhi jaa skta tha what will happen if he's going to force uhh with his friends" Dayyan said looking at his cute fire ball who was burning in anger.

"Kuch v nhi hota mai to bs use do chaar laafe lagane hi vali thi ki itne me aap aagye or de Dena Dan shuru kr diya" eshal mocked him with her not so sweet tone.

Eshal forgot her assignments in Dayyan's car and today was the last day of submission so she asked him to came her college and handover her assignments. She was waiting for him in the hall as he was restrictly told her not came out of the college. Her college fellows came that time and confessed his feelings making everyone froze at their place when eshal tried to go away from them but he hold her hands and sat on his knees.

Dayyan who was leaving his important meeting for her assignments. But after saw the scene infront of him his anger rose and he started to beat him.

"Mujhe nhi Pata tha ki tum use do chaar laafey laga skti thi isliye tmhra kaam Maine aasan krdiyaa" Dayyan smirked seeing her new bravery and handover her assignments and moved to his car but she hold his hand.