"I am getting a laugh even now."

I looked besides me at him who was looking at me with a done look.

I almost told him four to five funniest jokes, and I laughed so much that my stomach started to ache, but he didn't even change his his facial expression, still same rude and cold.

"What's the difference between a piano and a fish? I asked turning my face at him.

"Because that is piano and that is fish." He said.

"Nahh! It's because you can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish." And I burst into laughter.

She started laughing mentally placing her right hand on my shoulder looking at the phone, I neither understood the joke nor did I laugh at all

But looking at her face a small smile automatically came on my face.

What? I'm smiling?

"It's enough stop now, you're looking like a monkey." I said who was still still in her world.

"It's very funny."

I signed.

"Are you done? I want to sleep now." I sternly said snatching the phone from her hand.

Her hands in the air, turning her face at me with a open-mouth.

"I want tu chleep." Rolling her eyes she mimicked my voice with a creepy voice.

Before I could react anything cutted between.

"Wait, I brought something for you after that you can go." She said getting up and went towards the table.

I was watching her actions, folding my legs holding the knees.

What kind of girl is she? I always scold her, I get angry at her, yet it has no effect on her.

I saw her coming towards me and she holding something in her hand.