[ 𝟐𝟏 ] - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start bij het begin

He couldn't help but wonder.

Was there more to Alastor's interest in (Y/N) than he let on?

Instead of just a pet, was she worth more?

If so, just how much more?

Vox wanted to know.

No—he needed to know.

Just as this thought glanced through Vox's mind, the doors to Valentino's tower burst open into a flurry of broken and splintered wood that clattered against the linoleum floor. There, standing in the doorway, stood Alastor in his signature red suit with that eerie, sharp yellow-toothed grin of his. Although he looked as mirthful as usual, the way his eyes glitched between normal pupils and radio dials and the way his antlers grew in size signaled anything but. Not only that, but the sickening green glow of his magic surrounding him was a telltale sign that he was more than ready to engage in battle with those who dared cross his path.

And right then, that meant Vox and Valentino, the two Overlords who seemed to not know when to stay away from souls that don't belong to them.

That soul being (Y/N).

"It seems you cannot listen when being warned, so now you will face the consequences," Alastor chuckled sinisterly, the sclera of his eyes turning pitch black to accentuate the glow of his red eyes whilst his smile turned jagged. "A reminder to you, old pal... do not fucking take what is m̷̧̢͔̬͖̪̜̳̣͖̳̮̟͈̖̃̎̀̿̓͐ͅi̴͍̙͙̱̽̓̈̾́n̵̨̧̪͍̝̞͕̫͈̣̯͉͔͠ȇ̴̠̣̾̃̓̌̂̆̒͂̃́͝͝!"

With that, Alastor continued to laugh in an almost deranged and psychopathic manner as his body grew in size, his bones snapping and contorting whilst his limbs and neck elongated in length, tentacles growing not just from his back, but also appearing from various glowing green portals to attack and destroy the room which he was in. Breaking the floor with his fists and cracking the glass of the windows, Alastor cackled at how Vox and Valentino tried to defend themselves against him.

Vox, as a technologically-themed demon, was able to electrocute Alastor when he so desired whilst also summoning various weaponry drones to attack. Valentino, on the other hand, was able to use his pure strength to rip apart any tentacles that came after him, his wings unfurling to give him his gift of flight and to maneuver around the room towards where his gun cabinet lay.

(Y/N) watched the violence unfold before her, having to brace herself against the wall when the fight shook the very building.

She pondered the thought.

Will it be knocked down a second time?

That would be funny.

Just as she was about to run out of the room and escape to the ground level where it was safe, she let out a small yelp when something cold wrapped around her waist before fully sweeping her off her feet. Gripping onto whoever was holding her tightly, she glanced up and was surprised when spotting Alastor's wispy and contorting shadow holding her in its grasp.

It seemed to meet her gaze.

Its smile was large just like its owner's, a trait that looked to be necessary for Alastor.

    The shadow then seemed to somehow grip her tighter before disappearing with her from the room, a cold rush washing through her when traveling through the dark shadows. When tentatively opening her eyes that she had squeezed shut, she found herself outside of the V Tower which, unironically, was up in flames once again, the tentacles Alastor summoned erupting from the building in a swarm that continued to destroy and devastate.

    Already, various sinners alike gathered onto the streets to watch the damage, some even taking out hellphones to record everything.

    The downfall of the Vee's.

    ...How strange.

    (Y/N) tilted her head before then turning to Alastor's shadow and patting it on where she assumed its chest was to get it to let her go. Unfortunately, the shadow merely grinned down at her as if it were amused she was even trying, having no qualms about keeping her locked firmly in its grasp despite her best efforts to escape.

    She finally gave up.

    Just as she let out a slow exhale of breath, she jolted when a scream of agony ripped through the air soon joined by another in a frightening chorus.

    Her eyes widened.

    What... was that?

    She froze, just like any other sinner, from the horrid and gut-wrenching screams that had permeated the air. A cold and deathly silence soon followed, no one daring to even breathe in fear of whatever power that had caused such ghastly screams to then turn its attention towards them. (Y/N) sucked in a sharp breath when at the same time, the conjured tentacles of Alastor's disappeared.

    The silence was deafening.

    That was, until it was broken.

    "Oh, what a delightful way to let off steam!" A cheery and familiar staticky voice declared, all eyes turning to Alastor who had suddenly appeared seemingly from nowhere.

    However, as Alastor approached (Y/N) with a smirk, everyone knew that he surely wasn't the cause of such screams, and as their gazes drifted back upwards, they couldn't have any idea of what became of Vox and Valentino. Such screams emitted were purely emotional, and why wouldn't they be when the only remnant of Valentino that remained was the bedazzled, bloody pink gun clutched to Vox's chest as he cried.

 Such screams emitted were purely emotional, and why wouldn't they be when the only remnant of Valentino that remained was the bedazzled, bloody pink gun clutched to Vox's chest as he cried

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.