∞TWO∞

Dedicated to yompous ❤️

Thursday
Toronto, Canada

∞≈~ CHARLOTTE MAYFAIR ~≈∞

Del Mar by Ozuna, Doja Cat, and Sia boomed through the numerous speakers in the club.

I danced to the rhythm of the music with my friend, Carmen. At a point, she got tired and went to the bar to get herself one or two bottles, leaving me with my boyfriend, Asher. I sat down close to him and watched as he puffed out smoke from his mouth as he took a drag from his cigarette.

I still wondered how I fell in love with someone like this.

Oh, yeah, it was kind of a revenge date. He wanted to show his ex-girlfriend, Marina, that he had finally moved on and didn't need her sorry ass. And since I kinda hated Marina, I accepted to teach her a lesson for, you know, hating her.

Honestly, I didn't even know why, right from junior year, I hated her.

Well, from there, Asher and I began to develop weird feelings for each other and decided to make the relationship official.

Yeah, it was the cliché trope of the hottest boy dating the bad bitch that was me. Good match, I know. But then, it came with me not being able to stop the jealous chicks who wanted to snatch him away from me...

"I know I'm hot but can you please stop staring? It's creepy," he suddenly voiced out with a bored tone.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes dramatically. "So, have you done the biology assignment Sir Alfred gave us?"

"You do know how much I hate school. So, stop being a nerdy bitch and have some fun. We are in a freaking club, not a biology lab." He snapped.

"Sheesh, I was just asking. I don't want anyone asking me for mine." I rolled my eyes, this time out of annoyance.

"But this is a club, though. No book shit here, but fun, fun, and fun," Carmen cut in as she made her way to the table with two bottles of Creame Cafe, a bottle of Veleta wine, and Oster.

A hot waiter came shortly with three empty wine glasses.

"Bills on me," Asher said with a relaxed face.

"Bills are always on you; why do you think you are the guy here?" Carmen teased, making Asher chuckle softly.

"This is for you since you easily get hangovers in just one sip of alcohol," Carmen said, passing the Veleta fruit wine to me.

"Thanks, babes." I grinned and popped the wine. I poured a little into the glass and took a sip.

As if on cue, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID, it was Mikayla my best friend.

I excused myself to the restroom, since it was the quietest place away from the loud music booming from the speakers of the club.

"Babes!" Her squeal echoed in my ear causing me to almost go deaf.

"First of all, ouch! Easy on the squealing. Now, what's up?" I said, rubbing my ear gently.

"How's your night going?" she asked.

"Awful. You shouldn't have bailed," I whined.

"Girl, seriously, you know I'm the party one, I can never bail on anything called a party. But my mom needed me to babysit the twins, and girl, my night is worse than yours. Can you imagine Damian pooped on the floor? And, like, I cleaned it a few minutes before that," she complained like a kid.