Chapter 1

Srishti's POV :-

Ughh..... my head is hurting so bad. I don't know what's happening in my surroundings, I am hearing some murmurs around me, but im not able to open my eyes.

Why ? What happened to me ?

After so many struggles, i finally opened my eyes.
My eyes widened when i looked in front of me because there were so many bulky men who were around me.

I tried to move my legs and hands, but guess what ? They have already tied me to the chair so tightly that i can't even move an inch. After so many failed tries, i decided to look around me.

I carefully looked around the whole surroundings, and then i realized that this was a building, which is still under construction. Some faint noises of vehicles can be heard.

But there are several questions in my mind which have to be answered.

Why am i here in the first place ? What is this place ? Why have they tied me to the chair ? What do they want from me ?

Many thoughts captured my mind as i looked at them. I gulped audibly. My heart thumped against my chest so hard that i thought it would come out of my ribcage.
As my mind and heart imagined the worst scenarios that could happen. I was scared is an understatement because what I am feeling right now is that it can not be explainable or can not be understandable. I was literally shivering by all these thoughts.

I can't think straight because my head is paining so much. That's why i can't think anything positive. I don't know what's going to happen here.

God... please save me.... i don't fear death, I'll accept death, but i fear only one thing that is rape... what if they ...?
No....no....no... this can't happen, right ?

My throat dried by all these negative thoughts.

A sudden ray of hope arose in my mind that if they wanted to do something to me, then they would have already done that, right ?

But what if they were waiting for me to wake up ? and they wanted to see me struggling and vulnerable ?

No...no....no... think positive, Srish, you can't lose your hope now. You are brave. You can't show them that you are scared.

Where is my dad ? Where is my uncle ?
Wait... where is Raksh ? (Rakshit)
He was always around me, right ? He used to follow me everywhere around, then where the fuck is he now ?

Its ok. Nothing will happen to you. Someone will definitely come to your rescue. Dont worry.

Dad and uncle will never let anything happen to me. I trust them. I know they will definitely come for me.

But why did they not come till now ? What if they didn't get the location ? Or what if they don't even know about my kidnapping ?

Oh shit.... i tried to open my mouth to ask them why they had kidnapped me ?
But they have tied my mouth with the handkerchief.

I need water... my throat, and my lips are dried completely.

As i was in my own thoughts, i suddenly felt a cold metal touching the right side of my head, i flinched at the cold sensation. I turned my head to look what it was. My eyes were almost bulged out of socket because the fucker had pointed a fucking gun to my head.
And he was fucking laughing at my state. Like, seriously, bro ?

Like what the actual fuck is going on here ?

Im seriously on the verge of crying. But no, i can't cry in front of these fuckers. Otherwise,they'll think that im weak.
I looked dead in his eyes because i wanted to look confident in front of him.