Chapter 6

Rakshit's Pov :

I got hurt......
It would be an understatement because the things im feeling right now are beyond hurt. My heart has shattered into pieces. For once, i thought that my heart was no more. I thought it stopped beating.

My father told me that Srishti wanted to go to London for studies as she was not able to focus on anything because of that incident. She chose not to tell me, and she even told her family not to tell me, as we had a huge argument that day.

Why ?........ Did i hurt her by any chance ?
If yes, then im ready to beg on my knees for her forgiveness. I just can't handle this ignorance from her.
Im ready to do anything and everything she tells me to, but i just want her to talk to me and clear things. I just don't want to lose her, that's it.

Please, God, please just give me one chance. If she gives me one chance to talk to her, i will clear everything i want her to trust me once that's it. But this is too much for me now. I can't see her. I can't meet her. I can't talk with her. I can't even fight with her. Everything is making me go crazy now.

Does she hate me that much ? Does she want to hurt me like this ? What i have done wrong ? Why is she acting like this ?

I want answers for all these questions in my mind.
Is she going to answer all of it.......?
When she is not ready to look at my face. I don't think so.

Today was family dinner at her place held by her parents. They invited our family after all our parents are best friends. Uncle even called me separately to invite me to dinner, but i politely said that i have some college work and stuff. I think he believed me, so he just said it's ok.

Yes, i didn't go there because i was looking for the one who dared to mess up with us. I swear to God that if i got to know about him/her and about his/her intentions, im not going to leave them. I will kill them in the worst way possible.

I don't know who is that fucker and what they had against us. That they dared to ruin our friendship. Fuck them..... im not letting them escape that easily.

Breath as much as you can now asshole. Once i find you the next second, you will stop breathing.

Anger, hatred, helplessness, disgust, and whatnot.
I was feeling every fucking thing.

Those fuckers are still alive on this earth after messing with us.
How can i keep my cool ? When i know that someone is after us. It was okay for me if they only messed with me, but no, they dared to mess with my Srish and our friendship.

As much as i know, me and Srish always mind our own business. We dont go around and mess with people. I really need to find this out soon.

I have scattered everything in my study room. The room looks like a complete mess. But i care less about it. Because my mind is much messier than this room. Im losing all of my shits now.

Whenever i tried to sleep at night, every time every fucking time those photos and my Srish's accusing eyes used to haunt me. And i fucking hated it how my Srish's eyes were filled with tears. From that day, i couldn't focus on anything. It was so fucking frustrating to me how helplessly i stood infront of her like a looser.

All these thoughts were running in my mind. I dont know what to do now ? How the fuck I will prevent her from leaving me ? Once she decides to do something, she is not going to listen to anyone.

Fine, if she wants to go away from everyone, she can go.
I am no one to stop her, but before going, at least talk with me once and clear things, then you can go.

She is going to London because she can't focus on anything if she stays here. My Srish is suffering just because of those fuckers. If they hadn't kidnapped her, she would have never decided to go away from everyone. I know she is still afraid, and now she has trust issues. How will she manage to live alone in an unknown country ? Im really worried for her. I wish i could hug her and assure her that I'll be there for her. But now i can't do that . When she doesn't trust me anymore, how can i go and assure her ? When im also not sure if she will be safe or not ? I just dont know what to do.

I am a mess right now. From all of these, im getting a really bad headache, i decided to sleep, so after that, my mind would be a little bit clear, and i can think straight. I just went upstairs to my room, and then i straightly went to the washroom to take a shower.

After a good shower, i took a pill for this massive headache. I plunged on my bed. As i waited for the pill to start its work so that sleep can take over me.
After a lot of twisting and turning, i was about to get little sleep. 

Wait....... i think i remembered something.
As i was about to drift to a deep slumber, my mind decided to give me a surprise. Well, it turned out to be a shock for me, though.

There was this boy who proposed to my Srish on traditional day. I was hell angry that day. How dare he propose to my girl ? But my baby politely rejected him. Well, that's why i love her so much. She never disappoints anyone, and she can never hurt anyone except me, i guess.

I just chuckled remembering those memories and how that bastard's face became pale due to her rejection.

What if he is the one who did that ?

Well, me and my friends have warned him that day itself that if he ever breaths the same air as her, then we will make sure he never breathes again.

He even agreed, and he just ran away. Actually, he was looking like a nerd. Who will cry at any moment? So i don't think he will ever try to mess with us.

I observed him when my baby rejected him, and his eyes were showing something else. I mean, it was like a fire, which she ignited. Why am i getting a bad feeling about this ?

But as per everyone, he got embarrassed so he quited college the next day itself. Everyone was saying he quit college because my Srish rejected him. But that doesn't really make sense to me. I just can't figure it out.

Ughh...... fuckkk..... my headache got immense now. I really need to sleep. Otherwise, I'll lose my remaining shits.

I took out the medicine, and i took 2 pills now. I gulped the medicine, and i just slept. But this information never left my mind.

Srish is going to leave for London in 1 week. I need to figure out everything, and i need to show that fucker's face to her before she leaves. I need to sort out every misunderstanding between us. I need to prove to her that im innocent. I can never do such a cheap thing ever. I don't know if she will believe me or not. But i at least have to try so that she can see my efforts.

I can even shoot myself just to earn her trust. I can die for her. I can even kill for her, too. I can do anything for her. But first, she has to trust me.

When she asked me those fucking silly questions i was hell angry. I wanted to tell her that
' I can burn down the whole world for you, Srish '
But she would be more angry on me.
As she doesn't like cheesy lines.

Tomorrow, im going to collect every information. I'll search for him. Im going to ruin him. I will not let this slip so easily. I always do hard work, but for now, i need to do smartwork as i don't have much time left, so i can't just waste time.

Nobody knows how many years she is going to live there. If she comes back or not ? No one knows the answer. And it's the main thing that is killing me internally. I just hope that i prove myself innocent to her, and she believes me. I don't need anything else.
I just need her.

                                                  ♡

So hey guys 👻
How was the chapter ?

So a very interesting part is coming soon. 🫣
Also, im going to introduce a new important character.

Stay tuned to know who it is ? 😉

Please do vote, guys 😭🙏🏻

Please do comment 🙏🏻💌

So that i can understand that you all are enjoying the story or not ? 🙃

Also, you can follow me on Instagram
_sleepyhead_08 💞

Thank you all for reading 🥰🙏🏻
I love you all ❤️🫂