Chapter 4

Author's Pov :

Rakshit went inside the building after noticing that Srishti was being carried in her father's arms. He couldn't understand what had happened to her ? But one thing was sure in his mind that he was not going to leave any of them who dared to hurt her. Anger raised in him as he took every step inside that building.

What he saw was enough to make him numb at his spot, and his heart sank in the pit of his stomach. He saw blood beside the chair, which was kept in the middle. The rope was also covered in blood. His eyes were red and moist because of the things that came into his mind. His mind was thinking about the worst thing that had possibly happened to his Srish.

Police officers and constables noticed his presence, and they asked him not to enter the spot as it was evidence for them. He wanted to ask them what happened ? if his Srish is safe or not. As if someone had snatched his ability to talk, no words came out of his mouth. He just couldn't comprehend anything they were asking. He didn't even respond to anything. He made his way towards his car. He was feeling as if he could not breathe anymore. His mind was full of questions. As he drove towards Srishti's house.

He drove senselessly as if he wanted to die. Or maybe the urgency of seeing her and making sure nothing had happened to her. Soon, he was in front of her house without even parking his car he went straight inside her house. He noticed his father and brother sitting and talking to Drishti. He noticed his mother and her mother were in the kitchen. But he couldn't find Srishti. Once again, every bad thought occupied his mind. He went to the kitchen and asked about his Srishti. And they told him that she is in her room.

Without even listening to anything, he went straight towards her room.

Rakshit's Pov :-

With long strides, i was in front of her bedroom door there she stood wearing a navy blue colour baggy t-shirt and black knee-length shorts with hair tied in a loose bun. She was looking at me confusingly. As she was not expecting me here. I was about to enter her room, but she showed her palm to me and told me to stop right there. I was not even surprised because she always did this to me. But still, i entered her room. I wanted to hug her tightly as much as i could because now i know she is safe, and she is in front of me throwing her tantrums, which makes my heart alive. I don't know, but she was glaring at me from the moment i stepped into her room. I went closer to her. Call me desperate, yes, I am for her and for her hug. I know she is safe, and she is in front of my eyes, but still, i want to make sure I am not dreaming. I just want my heart to understand that she is safe and she is with me.

I was going to hug her, but she lightly pushed me. And i stumbled a little. Now, i was actually quite shocked. Because this reaction of her is really something which i never expected. She was just glaring at me. I don't know what the reason is. I wanted to know why she pushed me. So i decided to ask her

"Woah !! What happened, Srish.. ? Why did you push me ?  And why are you glaring at me like you are going to kill me ?"

She still didn't say anything she just narrowed her eyes at me. She thought for some seconds, and she finally decided to open her mouth and asked

"Why am i glaring at you ? You have the audacity to ask why i pushed you ? Nice acting, Rakshit."

Wait..... what ? Acting ? What is she even saying ? I just quite didn't understand her words. Why is she behaving like this ? What has happened to her ? I need to know the reason behind her attitude.
So i asked her

Her Possession - His Obsession जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें