"Sadly, I have no choice in the matter. Luz, Y/n Willow, Augustus, effective immediately you are no longer students of Hexside."

"No! But us... Good... Amity, tell them!" Luz yelled. Odalia stares at Amity sternly while Amity looks at her with a defeated expression.

"Good. Now, you'll be taking double the classes to make up for lost time. Actually, I'm appalled that you're not in class right now. What are you thinking?"

"Right, sorry..."

Odalia snaps her finger. Two Hexside guards barge in and drag Y/n, Willow, Gus, and Luz away. "No, wait! Ahh! No! W-w-w-wait, I'm a good- I'm a good- " Ahh!" "No! Please!" "No, please! No! Wait! No! Amity! Amity!?" Luz yelled for Amity.

Odalia puts her hand on Amity's shoulder, while Amity glances back at Luz with a sad expression. The door closes.

Cuts to Hexside School. "It finally happened! Our memorable adventures caught up to us. Oh, my dad can't find out about this!" Gus yelled as he picked up the leaf.

"I guess I'll have to start surviving off the land." Gus attempts to lick the leaf but can't bring himself to do it. "Ah! This is impossible!" He runs away, crying.

"No! No! My moms I'm going to kill me if they find out! I'm going to get so grounded when I get home!" Y/n yelled

Willow hugs a tree. "I guess this is goodbye. I'll water you one last time... with my tears!" Luz groans. She notices Alador and Odalia coming out of school and descending the steps.

"Hey!" Odalia glances back. "How dare you mess with my friends' lives! What have we ever done to you?!"

"Luz, was it? Please, this isn't personal. I actually appreciate your tenacity. We're just trying to teach our daughter a valuable lesson in business." Odalia explained.

"How does this teach anything? We're still gonna be friends with her. I'm calling applesauce on this business baloney!" Luz said.

"Your human language is hard to understand, but I think I see your point." She grabs and crushes the butterfly Alador is chasing and releases it.

"If you're interested in talking things through, I'm sure we can come to some sort of an agreement." Hands Luz a Blight Industry business card.

"Gus chomp!" He munches on the card. "Come on, Luz. We can figure this out on our own." Willow said.

"Yeah! We don't need in help from her!" Y/n said. Gus spits out the card. "That's right, we'll get back into Hexside or die trying!" "No one's dying," Willow said. "Not with that attitude." Y/n, Willow, and Gus turn and walk away.

Odalia chuckles. "Yes, well, when that doesn't work, you know where to find us." Odalia pushes Alador and they walk away together.
~~~~~

Four posters show that Willow, Luz, and Gus are banned from Hexside. "Operation Change Bump's Mind. Let's go!" Luz exclaimed.

Principal Bump looked at pictures of him and the kids taken during grom night with a sad expression.

Someone knocks on the window, there's a basket from the trio with a note pleading Principal Bump to un-expel them, a drawing of him, and a disfigured cake that is supposed to resemble his face.

Principal Bump gets spooked by the cake and throws it down, hitting the kids on the head.

The kids then try to enter by pretending to be Hexside teachers using Gus' illusion magic but bump into Principal Bump and the teachers outside. Principal Bump breaks their illusion spell and the trio backs off. Principal Bump turns and walks away with tears.