Damien pulls out of my mouth once again, and this time Jericho doesn't go to enter again, instead letting me actually catch my breath.

That is until I'm suddenly being picked up and brought to the bed again, situated between both of my mates as they begin kissing my body.

Damien trails his lips down my neck and to my breasts, at the same time Jericho begins leaving a fiery trail of kisses up my inner thigh, stopping just a breath away from my dripping folds.

"Come taste her with me, Damien."

My eyes snap open as I watch a devious grin make its way across Damien's face at Jericho's words, showing me his extended canines as he does so.

It feels like my heart is going to beat out of my chest as Damien joins Jericho between my thighs.

I can't bring myself to look away as both of my mates begin kissing my inner thighs, trailing their tongues closer and closer to my folds, teasing me as their touch lights my skin on fire with pleasure.

I arch my back, their heated touch igniting my very being on fire with feelings of bliss as they bite at my sensitive skin.

Jericho finally brings his tongue to my clit, the heated touch alone causing me to cry out in pleasure.

Damien licks at my opening, seeming to savor the taste of my wetness.

"Oohh.." I can already feel an orgasm building within me as my mates share me like I'm the best thing they've ever tasted.

"Oh.. goddess.. please!" It's as if they know the moment my orgasm rushes through me because at the same time I can feel them intensify the power they're allowing me to feel.

"FUCK!" I don't know what else to say or do as my eyes shut, no longer being able to handle watching Damien and Jericho bury their faces between my legs.

"I could taste you all day." Jericho growls out before running his tongue all the way up through my folds, refusing to leave even a single spot untouched by his fiery tongue and touch.

Their movements leave me shocked for a moment as both of them suddenly have themselves wrapped around me.

Jericho behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, and Damien in front of me as he tangles his hands into my long dark hair, pulling my face to his to kiss me.

Our lips crash together, moving against each other just as Damien flicks his tongue out, asking to enter. I part my lips slightly, our tongues meeting in a heated dance of desire.

I can feel his extended canine graze my lower lip before biting down hard enough to draw blood, my back arches as I press myself into Damien, my body feeling nothing but pleasure from his actions.

I moan against Damien's lips as Jericho reaches a hand between my thighs before sliding two fingers into my dripping folds.

He slides them in and out gently, and I can tell he's enjoying the way I feel.

The way he slowly draws his fingers out of me just to smear my wetness around, gently sliding his fingers back in, letting his fingers rest inside of me as he curls them, touching a sensitive spot inside of me that has me moaning loudly.

"Always so wet for us, Eden." Jericho whispers darkly into my ear as Damien breaks away from our kiss, a small whimper leaving me as he does, then he begins trailing his heated tongue down my jaw, then neck where he continues to lick and bite me.

I can feel their power like never before, I had never realized they were holding back so much until now.

Something inside me knows if I wasn't their mate this would be dangerous.