Three

Damien

Insufferable woman. She brings me to the edge of insanity with the feelings she stirs within me. My darkness continuously pushes me to seek her out, though I resist.

I only give in when she seeks me out, I refuse to be the one to come to her, knowing that once Jericho returns whatever it is that's happening between us will cease.

I know who she belongs to, and it's not me. Letting her sleep comfortably is the only thing I've allowed to happen until the other day. I fucked up thoroughly when I tried to kiss her.

My inner darkness was beginning to come to the surface, giving it just enough control to convince myself it wouldn't hurt to try. Fucking idiot.

I never should have let it get this far, I shouldn't have been comfortable enough to let the thought cross my mind.

The little witch hurt me more than I care to admit when she attacked me with her magic. I can still remember the immobilized feeling I experienced when the lightening coursed through every inch of my body.

Strong little thing that she is. I deserved what she did to me and more for trying to cross that line with her.

FUCK.

I should have been the one to go through that portal, Jericho and Eden would have been fine if it would have been I that got lost in that abyss.

Why can't I turn her away? Why does she seek me out? Though it seems things have changed since I made my foolish mistake. Eden hasn't come to my room in many nights, seeming to avoid me any chance she has. Always training with the other female fighters, and if she's not doing that she's with Persephone exploring the depths of her dreams and what they could mean.

Trying her best to find her mate.

My brother.

What will I tell him when he gets back? That I'm a weak, sad excuse of a man? That I let his woman into my arms not only for her own comfort.. but for mine as well?

Why am I drawn to her this way? She's not my mate. I met my mate long ago, and she rejected me. I was too hurt to try to sway her mind, afraid she would reject me again. Claiming she could never be with a monster.

Jericho had found and fucked her first, I'll admit I wished I had been the one to fuck her first, but she was a whore so it's not like she didn't have a few customers per night, anyways. And I still would have accepted her if she would have accepted me.

He acted as if he had committed a sin when I told him what she was to me, I simply laughed, he acted as though I wouldn't have shared her with him. I'm not a selfish lover, and at one time neither was Jericho. There were only a handful of women we didn't share.

It seems that changed with his mate, though I respect his decision. He's waited a long time for her.

But fuck, the thought of sharing Eden with Jericho does something to me. These past few nights I've been alone, left with only thoughts of Eden and how her body reacted to my hand simply being near her.

Her fucking smell.

Shit.

My cock grows hard at the memory, and I will myself not to give into these fucking temptations.

She is a fucking temptation.

All the filthy thoughts I have of her run through my mind. I can't count how many times I've woken up with a hard-on in bed with her. She says I sleep like the dead, but really I'm rolling over till it fucking goes away so she doesn't see.