The new villains

Meanwhile, across the city, a young woman was standing in the control room of a government base, tossing a hammer from one hand to the other. It was an ordinary looking carpenter's hammer, other that the fact that it was covered in blood. The woman was surrounded by the bodies of the security guards, all of which looked like they'd been bludgeoned in the head. The woman casually walked through the destruction, and stopped at the control panel. She turned off the alarms and locks in the building, and walked back towards the other side of the room. There, she stopped in front of a small filing cabinet, and pressed a hand to her ear, turning on her communication device. "I'm in, Leo."

Somewhere in Moscow, Leo Tolstoy grinned. Leo was the kind of villain to be avoided at all costs. Even those like Fyodor Dostoyevsky had never had an opponent like that man. He was everything from a hacker to a serial killer, and butchered his enemies with no remorse. Leo was seen as one of the strongest ability users there was, even though it was his personality and intellect that made him so fearsome. His ability wasn't an insignificant knew though. Leo could bring to life Anna, his greatest creation, the ghost of a mass murderer and his trusted second in command. Currently, she was across the world, retrieving some information for him. Ah, yes, his final goal was drawing ever nearer.

"Do you have the files?" He asked. "Yes." Anna replied. Leo smiled. "Good." He said. His long blond hair fell into his light gold eyes. "Now that I have the information, I'll be able to have everything I need in order to complete my plan." Leo had always had a very distinct plan in mind, ever since he'd learned what the greatest ability user hero really did. Leo was going to kill Fukuchi, take both the hunting dogs and decay of the angel teams for himself, and end up with the book. With that, he'd rewrite reality, and put himself in charge of everything. "Huh. That's interesting." Anna said. "What is it?" Leo asked. She was going over the files on the hunting dogs. There shouldn't be anything about them that Leo didn't know. "The boy. Jouno. He's an ability user with quirk parents." Leo laughed, unable to help himself. What the actual hell? Fukuchi had been hiding something that big all those years. "Well." Leo said. "That's interesting indeed." From the heavens, Raijin looked on and grinned.