~
Taehyung opened his eyes when he heard calling bell. He covered Jungkook properly and opened the door. "Ah. Why you all came early?", he asked staring at his friends and Jimin. "What do you mean by early? Didn't we left yesterday noon? We have many things to do today.", Seojin said and got inside along with others. "Oh, you both slept here?", Wooshik asked. Taehyung nodded and Jungkook who is wrapped completely inside a white duvet, only his hair is peaking out. "We will fresh up.", they said and went to other rooms.

"Jungkook. They are here. Wakeup and shower. We will go to your college.", Taehyung informed. Jungkook stretched his hands and slowly tried to sat up but instantly felt on the bed as his body felt sore. "It's paining like hell. My backbone.", Jungkook said tossing on the bed. "I will give you painkiller. Do you want me to carry you?", he asked. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung took him and went to their bedroom.

Jungkook stepped out of the washroom limping, holding back his tears. "Oh, you look completely wrecked.", Jungkook looked at Jimin. "Do you think concealer can hide those?", Jimin asked pointing at his neck and upper chest which is completely covered with bitten marks. "Is he a dog or what?", he asked. "Can you give me your turtle neck tees.", Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded. "And take my skirt as well. That wrap-a-around skirt.", Jungkook said slowly sitting on the bed. Jimin took both of it and gave to Jungkook.

"My parents will be at college along with Hobi hyung.", Jimin informed. Jungkook hummed. "If everything ends well, they will allow us in the hostel again.", Jimin said. "Don't worry. You can stay here. I will go back.", Jimin said smiling, but Jungkook pouted. "Stay with me here.", Jungkook said. "How can I, Jungkook? It's there home.", Jimin said. "It's Jungkook's home as well, Jimin. You can stay here as long as you want to.", Jimin and Jungkook looked at that third person. "Taehyung. It's.", Jimin hesitated. "If my Jungkookie wants you here. Please stay.", he said. Jimin looked at Jungkook who is looking at him with puppy eyes and he nodded. "Cool. Now, can we go?", Taehyung asked. Both of them stood up. Jungkook hissed at the first step and Jimin looked at him in concern. "It's.. it's okay.", Jungkook said and held Taehyung's hand and went out.

The group first went to police station and filed a case against Eunwoo and family and then, they went to college.

Jungkook was taken back when he saw his parents along with Jimin's. "We have talked. The principal has withdrawn the suspension. You can join the classes from tomorrow.", Mrs Park said to Jimin and Jungkook. "You should have talked to me at least, Jungkook. You are not alone, son. You are same like Jimin to us.", Mrs Park caressed his cheeks and squeezed his hand which she was holding a little. "Your parents. They came to talk for you.", Mrs Park said pointing at Jeon couple who were standing a few distance away from them. Jungkook nodded blankly. "I heard about you both. Hobi told. I am happy for you. Taehyung, we know him from the college days, even though he rarely visits our home.", Mrs Park smiled at Taehyung. "Take care. Come home whenever you wish to. It's your home as well.", she said. "Yes mom.", Jungkook said and glanced at his parents. "Give them some more time. They regret everything now. They will come to you. You are their only son.", she said smiling. Jungkook wiped his eyes and nodded. "Taehyung. This weekend come home.", she invited. "Yes aunty. We will.", he assured holding Jungkook by his shoulder.
"Let's go then.", Taehyung said and went to car.

"Trekking? Tae. I can barely walk and what's with this trekking. Nooooo..", Jungkook said turning his face to other side. "Yes, Tae. You should consider it afterall you are responsible for it.", Jimin said. "Not me along. It was him who started everything.", Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook. "Both are equal. Okay, no trekking. Let's do camping then.", Hyunsik suggested. "Okay.", everyone agreed. "So, here we go to the honeymoon of our official couple.", Seojin said. "Honeymoon? This? Why should I take you all if it's honeymoon. It's just an outing.", Taehyung rolled his eyes. "It's a honeymoon. We are going somewhere for the first time too after marriage, so it's a honeymoon for me.", Jungkook said. "Oh, if my highness says so, then it is.", Taehyung winked at him.

"Wahhh

"Wahhh. I love the scenery.", Jungkook said as soon as he got down from the car with a wide arms and closed eyes. "Mm. I too love the scenery.", Taehyung hugged him from behind nuzzling his nose in his nape. "Do you know what attracts me first?", Taehyung asked. "Here?", Jungkook looked around. "No. In you.", Taehyung kissed his nape. Jungkook shook his head. "This.", Taehyung squeezed his lower lips with one hand. "And this.", he squeezed his b..bies with other. "Tae. Stop. We are not alone.", Jungkook slapped his hand. "There are busy putting up the tents.", Taehyung bite his shoulder. "Ah. Whatever Jimin said is true you are a Pomeranian.", Jungkook squirmed in his hold.

"Mm.. Tae, Now what?", Jungkook asked after a few minutes of silence. "Means?", he asked. "Now what attractes you the most.", Jungkook asked. "Mm. Your a.s", Taehyung whispered in his ears. "Tae. I am serious.", Jungkook whined. "Everything dear. I can't name one. Your every single thing fascinates me. Even this cute pout.", Taehyung squeezed him. Afterwards, the group had a small barbeque party with drink sharing their college stories. They spend the entire night singing, dancing, laughing even fighting for beer.

"Tae. You can take that every end tent. Jimin, you can take the center one and we will share the first one.", Seojin said. "No. I am sharing with Jimin. He is afraid of wild animals.", Wooshik said and walked to the central tent and secured a place inside it. "It's okay. I will take the first one, then.", Jimin walked to the first. "Wait, Where are you going?", Wooshik immediately stepped down. "He is going to sleep and you are also going to sleep. Come.", Hyunsik pulled Wooshik to the tent and zipped up everything securely.

In the last tent, Taehyung spread the bed and comforter and tapped his side to Jungkook, who smiled and we t to his hand. Taehyung back hugged him and wrapped themselves in a fluffy blanket. "Tae. What are you doing?", Jungkook twisted when Taehyung pulled his pants down a little. "It's cold. I am freezing to death.", he opened his own pant zipper and took out his hardened member. "What if they hear us.", Jungkook whispered. "Nobody will hear. Are you okay with this?", he whispered in his ear. Jungkook nodded and parts his leg only for Taehyung to slide inside. "Extended your hand and take that comforter as well.", Taehyung said. Jungkook took the extra one and gave him. "Now, we won't feel any cold.", Taehyung said. "Ahhh.. mmm.", Jungkook moaned when Taehyung hugged him tightly and grind inside him more and bite his shoulder. "I feel complete now. You and me.", Taehyung kissed his nape before closing his eyes.

", Taehyung kissed his nape before closing his eyes

..to be continued..