You heard that?

"I'll show you how to be a good fucking slut now."

His words just shook my core, making me wetter, was that even possible...

I groaned into the pillow as he teased my folds and teased my clits

"Be patient, you did this to yourself."

I rolled my eyes.

"Roll your eyes again and I'll make them stay there out of pleasure.."

I wanted to roll my eyes again so badly oh my god. But I'm trying to live for another year or two.

"Just fuck me already." I whimpered, I needed to fill full, I needed him and I to be closer than we ever were.

He pulled me up by on hair, so that I was arching my back and he leaned down to my ear

"You will get me when I want to fuck you, be quiet you fucking slut."

Degrading kink ahhhhh!

Holy shit he was testing my patience, soon I'm gonna be the one teasing and edging him... ;)

"I'll get you back for this LT."

He put my panties in his hand then shoved it into my mouth.

"Since you can't keep that pretty little mouth closed..."

He then teased my hole then in the matter of a second I was full with his finger, holy shit he has big ass finger.

He went in and out, deeper and deeper, swiftly going against my G-spot each time. I was close and he knew it.

His pace fastened and I clenched around his finger, then again, he stop.

"AhArDhtAnM" I tried to speak through the panties in my mouth, I was cursing him out.

I could feel his smile even though I could not see him, I knew he was enjoying this, and I wanted to kill him for it.

Ghost's grip tightens on your hair as he leans in, his breath hot against your ear.

"Speak up, princess. I want to hear you say it. Tell me how badly you want me to take control. Tell me how much you need me"

He gave my hair a sharp tug, a warning to comply.

So he just shoved panties down my mouth cause he didn't want me to talk but now he wants me to talk?

"Arhsndhauh"

He chuckled then removed the underwear from my mouth.

"So.."

"Please ghost, I'm sorry, please just use me."

"Good girl..."

Suddenly I felt the tip graze right at my entrance and soon I was full. Fuck he felt so good, so amazingly good, I drooled at the mouth. I never wanted this to end.

His pace quickened and I moaned and moaned into the pillow but he didn't seemed satisfied.

"No, no sweetheart, I want to hear you sing, I want everyone to know how good I make you feel."

He couldn't mean that, that would risk his job.

He lifted my head, which forced me to moan louder. The lewd sound and everything combined felt like a fever dream...

More and more and more until I couldn't do it anymore.

"Ghost, I'm close."

"So cum for me"

And so I did and he followed soon after, pulling out and releasing on my back.

He got up then went to the bathroom, coming back with a towel and cleaning me up.

I laid down and he laid right next to me, right behind me holding me close. Until I dozed off once more.

When I woke up, that warm feeling was gone,  but I noticed that I was dressed, what a gentlemen.

I walk outside of my room, where Soap and Gaz stared at me.

"Quit staring."

"Had fun last night?"

"Huh?."

"We have thin walls Y/n."

Oh...

they heard.