Let down

I woke up in my room

I turned over on the other side of the bed but didn't realize a figure was there so I was lying on top of it now.

"Why are you.. laying on me liebling?"

"Why are you in my bed Colonel?"

"You were screaming in your sleep."

"HUH?!"

I was screaming in my sleep.. Ew that's embarrassing. The only thing I remember is having a nightmare but I don't remember it very well.

"You started to yell your sleep. Ghost didn't want to take care of you so I did."

"Wow such a gentleman." I giggled slightly. "But Ghost on the other hand is gonna get a knuckle sandwich." I rolled my eyes

He chuckled. "I won't stop you."

He put his hand in my back and brought me closer to his chest. I put the palm of my hands on his chest and fell back asleep.

I woke up to König moving beneath me but I pretended I was still asleep, I was still tired.

He got up and started to change his clothing. He was facing to the side.

I felt my face flush, am I weird that I wanted to keep looking.

König is just so comforting...

But what about Ghost..? I kinda like him. I can't have crushes on my higher ups! I'm gross!

He took off his shirt and I saw his chiseled back and abs, he is so hot. Wha! Snap the fuck out of it Y/n.

He took of his pants and I saw his bulge peak from his grey boxers. My mouth watered at the sight.

"Es ist unhöflich zu starren"

I have no idea what he said so I just stayed silent. Maybe he's some freak that just says things to himself.

"Staring, is rude Y/n."

Caught.

"I wasn't." I buried my face in the white sheets.

"Are you going to get up anytime soon?"

"Never."

The bed felt way to comfortable. My hair spread all on the covers and my body curled up.

"It's 9:00."

"WHA!" I jumped up out of bed so quickly that König thought he had to catch me before I fell.
Good thing I didn't fall.

"Woah"

"I'll meet you outside!"

I hurriedly grabbed my bra and underwear than a white top and some Nike pros I had laying around.

I ran to the showers, I felt the semi- cold semi- warm water hit the back of my neck but that comfortable feelings was cut short when it came to my mind, the mission. That easily sunk my mood all the way down.

Seeing my Dad, my rapist. The one that caused all my struggles and trauma. The one that locked me up.

I felt my eyes water slightly but the few tears were washed away from the water.

I took a bar of soap...  hehe. Soap..

I rubbed my body all over, trying to get rid of his touch, his smell, his aura. No matter how many times I scrubbed, he was still apart of me. Even when he's dead.  

A thought came to my mind.

I don't remember my childhood much,  well if thats what you can even call it. If he wasn't the only man, who knows if he was really my dad of if it was another disgusting pig. I cringed.