Oh

Oh shit

"LT, what are you doing? Can you help me out please?" I gasped as I felt his hand in my body still. He had his hand over my stomach on my inner thigh.

"LT just help me, please."

Ghost's lips curled into a wicked smile as he heard your whisper, the anticipation in your voice fueling his desires even further. He leaned in closer, his warm breath ghosting over your ear. "Oh y/n, you have no idea what I have in mind," he murmured huskily, his voice laced with a mixture of lust and dominance.

His hand, still firmly gripping your thigh, slid down to the front of your pants, his fingers tracing teasing circles on the fabric. "I want to make you feel pleasure like you've never felt before, Y/n"

He couldn't be serious, I thought he didn't like me at all. He always just stared at me with a dead look but now he is saying this. Bipolar bitch.

Ghost's fingers deftly undid the button of your pants, his touch sending an electric jolt through your body. As he began to slide the zipper down, he continued to speak in a low, seductive tone. "I'm going to touch you, tease you, and make you beg for more. You're going to be mine, completely at my mercy."

"Sir, I don't know you're thinking. I'm just your teammate." She gasped as she felt Ghost's hand slipped beneath the fabric of your pants, his fingers brushing against your skin as he explored your most intimate areas. "But first, I'm going to make sure you're properly prepared," he whispered, his voice filled with a dark seduction.

"Stop ignoring me please Ghost, Sir!"

With that, his fingers delved deeper, finding that sweet spot that made you gasp and moan. Ghost was going to take his time, pleasuring you until you were a quivering mess in his hands. This was just the beginning of a night filled with dark desires and forbidden pleasures, and he intended to savor every moment of it.

The sounds of your moans and whimpers just fueled him on more to continue. Did you want him to? I wouldn't mind but... it feels wrong and just not right. Ghost would never do this... would he?

He curled his fingers to hit your g-spot. Moans and moans just filled the area. Was there anyone even in the base, they had to hear those noises.

"You want more, don't you?" he murmured, his voice dark and seductive. "You want me to give you what you're begging for." Ghost quickened the pace of his fingers, his touch becoming more demanding as he pushed you towards the edge of pleasure.

He leaned in closer, his voice a low, commanding whisper. "Beg for it princess, Beg for me to take you. Tell me how much you want it." Ghost's fingers continued their relentless assault on your senses, his other hand gripping your hip tightly, keeping you in place.

"Sir please.." she squirmed under his touch. "Sir please!" She managed to whimper out. Maybe I did want it...

He wanted to push you to the brink, to hear you plead for release. Ghost thrived on the power he had over you in this moment, and he intended to make you submit completely to his desires.

Ghost's eyes glinted with dark satisfaction as he heard your desperate pleas. Your cries only fueled his desire further, and he relished in the control he had over you. He continued to thrust his fingers inside you, the pace unyielding as he pushed you closer to the edge.

"Such a good little slut," he growled, his voice laced with a mix of dominance and approval. He could feel your squirming against the wall, your body yearning for release. Ghost reveled in the sight, enjoying the way you were completely at his mercy.

But just as you were on the brink of pleasure, Ghost abruptly withdrew his fingers, leaving you desperate and aching for more. He smirked at your frustrated whimper, the denial bringing him immense satisfaction.

"Not yet, my good girl," he taunted, his voice dripping with wicked amusement. "I want to savor every moment of your submission." Ghost stepped back, releasing his grip on your hip, and moved to the other side of the wall, his presence now in front of you.

"Now, open your mouth," he commanded, his voice firm and authoritative. He wanted to take control of every inch of your being, to dominate you completely. Ghost knew just how much you craved his touch, and he intended to use it against you.

As you complied with his order, he pushed his hard length between your lips, his hand gripping the back of your head firmly. Ghost began to thrust into your mouth, setting a punishing pace that mirrored the desire burning within him.

You were completely at his mercy, the walls of the room echoing with the sounds of your muffled moans and his deep groans of pleasure. Ghost reveled in the power he held over you, taking you to the edge of pleasure once more, only to deny you again and again.

You thought it was only Ghost and you in the base but you suddenly felt someone behind you.. it couldn't be Ghost.. He was right in-front of you. I mean unless it was his "Ghost" or something.

"Liebling.." A think German Accent groaned from the other side of the wall.

Oh my god.

(I hope you liking this chapter! After these smut chapters I will be slowly it down and adding more to the plot, sorry 😭. Like mission and things from the game. I hope you enjoy this and your dare König is now here!)