What is happening?

I woke up. I was expecting König to be there but I was only met with coldness. I got up to look at my surroundings and found that someone changed my clothes and placed me back in my room.

I looked over to see if Ghost was in the room but his bed was empty. I sighed and got up to go shower.

I went to the bathroom, to tired be aware of my surroundings. When I opened the door to the bathroom I was met with a steamy room. The heat hit my body and I was met with comfort all through out my body.

I focused on my surroundings and saw a figure in front of me.

It was Ghost

He had a towel around his waist and had his back turned towards me. I saw his light brown with a bit of blond hair and his back muscles and his biceps were exposed. I couldn't help but stare.

"Get. Out." The British accent hissed.

"Oh right.. sorry." I looked away embarrassed and walked out of the room and closed it behind me. How many times can I embarrass myself?

I sat down on my bed again and wanted for him to get out of the bathroom.

I heard to door open and I looked towards the bathroom to see Ghost walking out of the room with his mask back on now

"It's a shame you always have that mask on, you're really handsome...." I whispered to him shyly and walked into the bathroom then closed the door.

I stripped from all my clothing and turned the nob in the shower to get the water to a comfortable temperature and walked in.

The warmth washed all of the night off of me and I quickly finished up.

I took the towel and dried myself off then wrapped that towel in my hair.

I cracked the bathroom door open a little to see if anyone was in the room and I saw no one was. I walked out of the bathroom and went to grab some of my gear but then heard a knock on the door.

"I'm getting dressed, don't come in!" I yelled out but then heard another knock.

"Don't come in." I shouted again but yet again, heard the knock. I quickly put my white lace bra and my panties on and walked over to the door and cracked it open slightly.

It was Soap... What did he want?

"Yes Soap? What was so important?" I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

"We have that mission, remember?"

Wait what!

"Huh, what mission?!"

"We are leaving now, hurry up!"

"What the fuck!"

I quickly ran towards my bed and packed a back really fast and put all of my clothes and gear on.

What was this mission!?

I grabbed my bag and ran outside to the helicopter and got on.

"You're late." Price said with a frown.

"Yes sir, sorry sir." I took my seat that was in between König and Ghost, conveniently.

I tapped Ghost on the shoulder.

"Ghost, what is this mission?! I wasn't told about it!"

"Everyone was."

This guy is so annoying, obviously I didn't. I rolled my eyes

"I wasn't!"

"Yes you were."

"Does it look like I knew?!" I hissed out at him.

"I know you were told."

How hard is it to understand that I didn't have a clue about this.

"How, how could I possibly been told."

"Cause you were at the meeting."

Oh....

Was that the meeting I totally toned out the whole time.

"oh.... Maybe I was." I played with my fingers in my lap.

"What's the plan then." I looked at him.

"We are going to a building that is claimed to be a "children camp" but it's run by some people that sell kids."

Ohhh, I remember hearing something about pedophiles but that's it.

"Okay so what's our goal?"

"We need to get the people that are running it. They are believed to be there right now."

I frowned, this was gonna be tough for me to handle with all my back story...

"Okay.." I lowered my hand and stared at my feet feeling my eyes water ever so slightly.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright solider?" Ghost questioned me.

"I'm fine just thinking about the kids and how people could just do that..." I didn't want to tell him what had happened to me before. But I was truly upset on how adults took advantage of kids.

"It's alright, we'll put an end to it."

I nodded at him and smiled.

The area was far away and honestly I didn't get the best night of sleep, I was still tired so I leaned my head back on the wall behind me and tried to go to sleep.

I was almost asleep when I felt the helicopter shake slightly and my head move towards a hard surface. I didn't want to open my eyes to ruin my chances on getting some sleep so I just left my head were it was.

I dozed off for a little bit but then woke up to more shaking. I opened my eyes and saw that Ghost was looking down at me, I lifted my head up and saw that I was leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Was I..?" I pointed to his shoulder and look at him.

He nodded his head yes and I looked away as my face reddened.

"You should've woke me up..." I looked down at the floor

"Didn't want to ruin your sleep."

I felt a pair of eyes on me but it wasn't Ghost, instead I felt König's eyes on me and he was piercing through my head. He was staring at me and Ghost with a dangerous glare.

Why was he staring at us like that?

——