Training

She walked outside to go to a training field. She felt the coldness on her face as she shivered, trying to keep warmth in her body, she hugged herself.

She soon heard a set of foot steps behind her that caught up with her. It was König. He was just walking normally while Y/n was full in running trying to keep up.

"Can you slow down?"

"Huh?"

"Stop walking so fast!"

König then laughed.
"I'm not walking fast, your legs are just short."
She gasped, putting a hand on her heart, pretending to be hurt badly

"How could you ever say that!" She said rarely keeping in a giggle

They then finally got to the field where they could practice.

"We are first going to work on your finding skills"

He took his sniper and took out all of the bullets before handing it back to her

"I get one minute to hide, you get 3 minutes to find me, Ja?"

"Easy." She smirked

"Okay, show me how easy. Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes and heard him footsteps hurry away

One minute had passed and she then closed one eyes and held one to the scope, scouting the area around

The time was running and she couldn't lay eyes on him

"König" she had said on Comms

"Ja?"

'Bingo'

As he responded to her on Comms, he had moved slightly, giving his spot away

"Found you."

He then came out of his hiding spot with a frown.

"Like I said easy."

"With seconds to spare... it's your turn now."

"Fine, watch how a pro does it."

König then closed his eyes and Y/n hurried off, hiding in a pretty amazing hiding spot.

"What do I get out of this?" She chuckled on the Comms

"Well... maybe if I don't find you, you could see me with no shirt again.. if I find you.... Well same thing goes for you."

"WHAT?" She yelled out revealing her spot

He chuckles

"You cheated! You can't say that!"

"I didn't cheat, I was just setting up the... rewards we get."

"What?" She tilted her head.... "König what are you saying"

He simply looked away and didn't say a word.
Y/n was just shocked at what he said but brushed it off

"We did enough for today, rest." He said under his breath. She understood and started to walk towards base, hearing a pair of footsteps behind her slowly become in front of her. God he walks fast.

They reached the base and they saw Soap and Gaz playing a Video game. She felt eyes burning into the side of her skull. She turned to see Ghost... Just staring from a distance.

"I'm gonna shower." She said to the whole team and continued to walk to her room, she had noticed that Ghost had disappeared, weird...

She went to her room to look for some clothing and a towel but realized all her shirts were dirty.. Maybe she could ask ghost?..

She sighed and went to walk to Ghost room. The door was slightly open so she just walked in. She saw that the bathroom light was on by the little opening in the door and saw Ghost on a closed toilet seat. He has shirtless, revealing his glossed abs and muscles. She started to stare in the door but then realized. His hand was going up and down. He was groaning a whimpering softly with his back against the back of the toilet.

She felt butterflies in her stomach..
'Oh my god' she thought to herself, but she still continued to look. It was like she was hypnotized.

His hand went up and down faster and he started to whimper. Then you heard it.
"Y/n.."

Y/n thought he had caught her staring and looked up to his eyes but realized he wasn't looking back at her.. The dots started to go together in her head.

Not only did she walk in on him jerking off, he was jerking off to her!

She then looked up at his eyes and saw his looking back at her's. His eyes had a shocked expression and she quickly bolted out of that room into the Rec room.

Her face was red and she was so flustered.

"What's with the face?" Soap laughed

"Erm... nothing just do one of you guys have a shirt I can borrow..?"

König nodded and sat up from his seat leading you to his room and giving you a shirt. She was sure that it would be more of a nightgown on her but she didn't mind, she was glad he had let her borrow a shirt.

"Thank you." She managed to say before bolting back to her room and throwing herself on her bed. She kicked her legs and screamed in her pillow until she heard a know on her door.

"Oh shit."