Caught

She heard the knock on her door and froze. What if it was Ghost, telling her that she was such a creep. But yet again he was... doing whatever he was doing to her... Who was the weird one..?

She got up slowly and opened the door slightly to see who it was. Behold! It was Ghost..

He didn't ask to come in, he just simply pushed himself into her room, closing the door behind him. He was towering over her like she was prey to him.

"Uh, do you need something?"

He then pinned her up against the wall, grabbing her wrist, limiting her access to movement.

"You think, you could just watch me and get away with it?" He hissed

"What are you t-" she was cut off by his free hand covering her mouth.

"No excuses, you know what I'm talking about, don't act dumb now." he tilted his head in frustration.

His grip loosened on her mouth so she was able to speak.

"What exactly were you even doing?!" She shouted quietly

"A normal thing." He hissed and looked away. "Why were you watching?!"

"Why were you saying my name!" She narrowed her eyebrows and focused her eyes on his

He was silent, did say a word.

"Hm? Earth to Ghost?!"

"Why did you watch me." He asked once again, but more scary, more aggressively.

"I just was looking for you for a shirt." She wasn't lying but was she saying the whole truth....

He looked away from her and loosened his grip on her wrist. She brought it up to her chest and started to massage the place where his hand once was. "Will you answer my question.?" She looked up to him.

He looked away once more and backed off from you and walked out of the room. You knew you didn't fully understand what he was doing but you understood must of the situation.

She then walked over to her bathroom, made sure she shut the door all the way... Unlike Ghost and began to strip. She turned the shower at 12 o'clock, right in the middle and she walked into the shower.

The felt the warmness on her cold body, the water ran down all of the crevasses and along her back. She heard a knock on the door.

"I'm busy!" She yelled from the shower.

She heard the knock again but harder.

"What the hell, I'm in the shower."

She then heard the door just open and then she realized, she didn't lock the door.

She saw the tall figure from the blurry glass of the shower.

"König? What do you need that is so important...?" She squirmed to cover herself although he could really see her due to the blurry glass.

"Uhm..." she saw him playing with his fingers nervously

"Either say it or get out König, I'm trying to shower..." she said with zero emotion

"I need your help..." he said nervously

"With?"

"Can you come outside the shower?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes but went to grab a towel by opening the glass door slightly and reaching her hand out and wrapped it around her. She then walked out of the shower to face his tall figure.

He easily towered over you and his head almost touched the sealing, just missing it by a few inches.

"Hm?" She said curiously.

he fiddled with his fingers for a good moment until you looked down.

You saw him nearly busting out of his pants due to a boner.

Her eyes shifted back up to his and he shyly looked away and shut his eyes tightly.

"With... that.?" She said softly, trying not to make him more embarrassed.

He shook his head yes slowly, still unable to make eye contact. She hadn't disliked König, she actually kinda liked him. But was she willing to do this. Yes.

She then walked up to him, pressing herself against his body. Still keeping the towel on but then reaching her hands to his face, allowing the towel to fall off.

She felt his eyes on her body. "König, eyes here." He was flustered as hell. She saw his pant get even bigger, knowing she just had to help.

She grabbed his face and lifted his mask up slightly, to his nose. He had a scar that went from his cheek to above his nose, you couldn't tell when it ended.

You knew that he couldn't hold himself much longer but then suddenly felt his lips interlock with yours. You suddenly felt your control slowly plummet and he was starting to take control instead.

He then pressed you up against a wall and kissed you deeply.

"Are you okay with this Liebling?" He confirmed with you.

Y/n shook her head yes to give him confirmation and he continued. He kissed you deeply and fought with your tongue and explored your mouth. He hugged you against that wall tightly and pressed his leg in between her two thighs.