You again.

(Honestly since I rlly regret starting with a lot of smut.... We are just gonna act like it didn't happen... Thanks luvs.)

TW- SA mentions and SA

"Shit." Gaz turned to look at me and then faced the people.

They all had looks of fear on their faces.

I jogged to all of them.

"It's okay, I'm sure it's our team firing. Don't worry. Gaz can you stay here?"

"We hear those all the time, it's probably nothing." Cassidy spoke up

"Rather be safe then sorry."

"Y/n I don't think it's a good id-"

I dashed out of the room, I was going to save these kids, no matter what. I know how it feels... to be used, to be let down. I cringed, god I hate my past.

I ran up the stairs and spoke on comms.

"Shots, is that anyone?"

"Solider shot, we need assistance!" Soap shouted on comms.

Shit!

I ran to where I heard the shot fired, I ran up the stairs to the second floor and saw König on the floor with his upper half resting on a wall.

"Sir! Where are you shot?!"

He breathed through is teeth. He had is hand over his side on his stomach and his clothing was a deep red near the wound.

"Where is Soap?!"

I assumed it was on the side of his stomach and kneeled infront of him, removing his hand from his wound and looked at the shot.

"I don't know..."

The bullet was still in the wound. I ripped off almost all of my shirt and gave it to him to hold it on the bleeding, almost all my upper half was exposed. Good thing I wore a sports bra.

"Y/n, behind-" he gasped from pain.

I turned fast and saw a middle aged man that was balding, with black and grey hair. He was holding a broken glass in his hand that looking like a dagger.

I pulled my pistol out of my pocket and held it in front of me.

"Drop the weapon!" I shouted at him.

The sharp pain in my back was hurting... hurting real bad.

I gasped...

A turned around slightly and saw a man behind me with a glass shard in his hand that was in my back.

I back kicked him away from me, keeping the glass in me and him on the floor.

I turned my attention to the one in front of me a shot his leg as he ran away.

The one behind me was gone when I looked again.

"Ohhh fuck." I hissed and felt tears drip from my eyes

I fell to my knees by the side of König and leaned on the wall

"König and I are on the second floor, injured. Two men were here and attacked König then attacked me later on. Soap, status.?" I tried to hold my bleeding, to prevent passing out from blood loss.

No answer from Soap

Shit what the fuck is going on, how can we not get this dumbass men.

"There were more than two, Y/n"

He turned his head to me slowly with dead eyes.

"How many..?"

"I don't know but I saw five. Soap and I caught them in on the act...."