Double Trouble

( If you see spelling mistake, no you don't.)

How the hell did this happen? One minute I was doing chores and then other I'm in a hole being fucking by my upper rank LT, and now there is another person!?

I couldn't exactly say anything to the person behind me, I didn't know who they were!  Besides the fact I had a mouthful of dick.

I was gagging and whimpering. I felt a hand on my waist. It felt rough and nearly covered all of my waist. But then it hit me.

German.

He had spoken German, it was König...

I was about to be double fucked by my two upper ranks!?

My lower half was already exposed to König as Ghost had undid my pants, everything was right there for him.

I felt the water in my eye, my eyes were pooled with tears. Not being I was sad or not enjoying it.... But I was really overstimulated.

I was being pounded with Ghost's hard length in my mouth and was gagging heavily. Is it a bad time to say that I was a virgin before this?

I was in my thought, not really thinking about anything other than cock and then I felt something.

I felt something enter my body. It was long and hard, I was being stretched like crazy. I heard König groan slightly. Great, now König was fucking me from behind too.

Ghost took out his length and let me breathe for a second. My jaw was sore and I was trying to catch my breath.

He then kneeled down and looked me straight in the eye and lifted his mask up slightly so that his lips were exposed.

His lips were slightly parted and they were full and juicy. He had a killer jawline but all of those thought were cut off when König started to go faster.

Ghost then leaned in a kissed me roughly on the lips and fought to get his tongue in my mouth.

God I was a moaning mess.

"I'm not done with you yet." He backed away from the kiss and then went back to the other side.

Does he know König was there?

König was going faster now and grunting and moaning. I felt like I was being split open. I didn't think I'm first time was going to be like this. In a wall and being double fucked by both of you uppers, god this was embarrassing.

You then felt König left your pussy and felt a warm substance on your ass.

You then heard a conversation. It was Ghost and König talking.

"What the hell are you doing?" You heard the thick British accents

"What are you doing!?" You heard the German accent.

Ghost gaze fell to your ass and the white liquid.

"What were you doing with her?" His voice was sturdy and rough.

König face blushed and reddened. He then pulled his boxers up and looked down at Ghost.

"Seems you were doing the same, Ja?" He looked at Ghost exposed cock.

"Bloody hell." His put his fingers at the bridge of his nose and slightly massaged it.

"Uhm can you help me now....?" I said with a whisper.

I heard footsteps leave and then some came back. I felt a warm cloth on my ass and it was wiping me down, at least they had the respect to clean me I guess.

I was then pulled out of the hole finally and was met with König and Ghost.

I couldn't really stand on my own, I mean, you can't blame me. So I leaned on König and he actually held me close to him.

I was still nude bottom down and realized what Ghost had said. 'I'm not done with you'.

"Did you guys have to choose me, out of all the women."

"Liebling, you are like the only female here.." König said sheepishly.

"Yeah but like..." I stopped mid sentence, it's kinda embarrassing to say I'm a virgin, but that's normal for a 22 year old, right?

"Go on." Ghost commanded.

"No no I didn't have anything else to say." I giggled. I felt some arms wrap around my back and then was lifted up into the arms of König.

"Let's do this properly, Ja?"

He was holding me bridal style and led me to a bedroom, I'm guessing his.

He shut the door closed and we had left Ghost.

König was a bit more gentle than Ghost, which I liked.

He placed me on the bed on my back and he pulled down his boxers once again.

I looked up at him with desperation. I was met back with a slight grin, I think.. I couldn't tell much because of his mask but I saw the crinkle around his eyes.

He got on the bed and picked me up slightly to reposition me on his lap. I was straddling him now.

"König, I don't really know how to do this...." I whispered to him ashamed.

"Hm?" He questioned and tilted his head slightly.

"I'm a virgin... Well was a virgin but then you know.. hole in the wall and then..." I said shyly hiding my face in my hands.

"That just makes it better." He whispered in my ear

(I hope you enjoy this guys! I know this is honestly very unrealistic to the game and their characters, but I know you horny people like these kinda things but if you don't, don't worry Imma add more to the plot after these Amur chapters! Thank you so much for the voting and reads, I appreciate it!)