Thoughts

I still felt true sorrow for all those kids.

I played with a bit of my food, lost in my thought completely.

I told them I would get them out safe, I told them to not worry. It's all my fault. They are probably being tortured and it's all my fault.

I sunk im my chair, I lost my appetite.

"Y/n?" Gaz Calle out.

"Hm?" I snapped my towards his direction, being freed from my thought.

"You okay mate..?"

"Uh yeah, sorry I'm fine."

I pushed myself up from the chair and grabbed my plate, walking over to the sink.

"Ghost, thanks for the meal." I smiled slightly, trying to lighten my own mood.

"It wasn't for you."

Damn, he wasn't wrong but did he have to say that. I rolled my eyes.

I put the rest of the eggs im a container and put it in the fridge. Then rising off my plate and fork.

The whole time I felt eyes on me. I knew who they belonged to. Ghost and König. They always were staring. A deep glare from their dark cold eyes that pierced into my body.

I cleared my throat then sat back down at the table.

"König, how are you feeling?" I turned my body to face him, he was on my right while ghost was across the table from me.

"Mir geht es gut"

... I'm American.... RAHHHH 🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸

...

We stared in silent at each other

"König I'm not sure if you haven't noticed but I have no idea what you said, English next time."

"I said I'm fine." His German words daring to leave his mouth.

"Much better. Did you get your wound properly patched up?"

I know the men patched us up but who knows what they could have put in us or done to us.

"Nein."

"Ok.. I'm guessing that means No. Well you should probably do that."

He stayed silent.

DO PEOPLE  JUST NOT LIKE TALKING TO ME?

"Alright then."

I hopped off my chair and walked to my room. I needed a moment to just think.

I entered my room and jumped flat on my bed. It was so comfortable, I never wanted to leave it.

I looked up to the ceiling, clasping my hands together and intertwining my fingers then closing my eyes.

"Hello God. I know I don't talk to you much, but I really need your help, please if you have time. I need these kids to be safe. Four is not enough. Please.. Thank you God... Amen."

Never thought I would ever pray.

I could've saved them....

I then realized, I've been so busy with the mission and my thought that I forgot everything that had happened in the past. Everything that had gone in with Ghost and König.

"Ohhhhh." I said out loud

That's why our terms are so weird right now...

My face started to heat up, thinking about our intimacy. It wasn't what I had dreamt about, I need a better chance.

But I'm too focused on these Kids, there is no way I can let them down. I can't let them go through anymore trauma.

I will save them.

(I'm so sorry for the short chapter, I just felt like I had to get something in. Is it just me or school doesn't feel the same as last year? Anyways. I love you guys! Thank you so much for 10k reads!!)