"Hey Andy, How's it going?"

"I'm doing good, so glad to be home with Melissa and the kids. As much as I love to tour, nothing beats home, that's for sure."

"You can say that again. So got any idea why Dan asked us to come in today?"

"I think we're going to meet the new guy that's going to be opening for us, for the remainder of the tour. I think his name is Rick or Ryan Cyr."

"That's right. I remember Betsy talking about him. I think she said his name is Ryan."

"Daddy, who's that?"

I turn to see a man about my age I am guessing, maybe a bit older, with light blonde hair, hazel eyes about 5'10." He's carrying a guitar case and looks a bit lost.

Harper and I walk over to him. I extend my hand and introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Hunter and this is my beautiful daughter Harper."

He shakes my hand then kneels down to shake Harps hand. She just giggles and hides behind my leg. "Sorry about that. She is in her shy phase, right now."

"No worries, I come from a large family, lots of nieces and nephews. I totally understand. My name is Ryan Cyr. It is so nice to finally meet you. I have been a fan of yours for years. I still can't believe that I'm going on tour with you."

"It's nice to meet you, too. Why don't you follow us and I'll introduce you to Andy, then we can go inside and show you around."

_______________________________________________________________________

Liddy's POV

"Thanks for coming over Liz. I really need some advice."

"No worries, that's the benefit of having a sister whose an author. I have a flexible schedule." She says as she comes and sits in the chair next to me. "How did you hurt your ankle and why didn't you call me to come help you?"

"It's a long story."

"Well, I have lots of time." She says with a smirk.

"Shortly after you left yesterday, I decided to hang a few photos on the wall, over there." I point to area by the dining table. "In order to get the correct height I wanted I had to step on the very top of the ladder. I know, not the safest or smartest thing I ever did. Anyway while I was on the ladder Harper and Hunter surprised me by showing up with Chinese food."

"Oh, really? Wow, I never would have expected something like that to happen." Liz chuckles.

I roll my eyes and continue with my story. "So when I turned to look down at Harper, I stupidly lost my balance and fell and twisted my left ankle. Thankfully, Hunter came over to help me. He carried me to the couch. After looking at it he wanted to take me to the hospital, but I talked him out of it."

"Are you sure it's not broken?"

"Yes, I am. Hunter's must have asked me the exact same question at least 6 different times."

"Sounds like he was pretty worried about you."

"He was he even came to check on me late last. He was concerned when I didn't answer his texts or calls. Hunter didn't know I was taking a shower and left my phone in my bedroom so I never heard it ring. He was afraid that I might have fallen again so he stopped by just to make sure I was ok."

"That was so nice of him. I guess I I won't have to be concerned about you, as long as Hunter's around. It sounds like keeping you save and well is one of his top priority." She says with a smile that stretches from ear to ear.