11 {M}

"Let me call an Uber," Jungkook said, pulling out his phone from his back pocket and opening the Uber app.
"What about your car?" Taehyung asked, caressing with the boys face.  "Someone will come and pick it up tomorrow, right now I want to take you home." Jungkook tackled the boy with kisses once again. They found themselves to be in a new comfortable state with each other.

"What about my flowers?" Taehyung tried to say, Jungkook smothering himself all over his face. "Is it me with the hypersexuality or you?" Taehyung chuckled, Jungkook smirking onto his skin. "Guess we'll just have to find out," Jungkook shrugged, pulling Tae by his arm and leaving the private room.

"Someone will deliver the flowers," He also added, Tae letting out a small giggle.

Spicy.

Shoes were barely off as the two had attacked each other. "You're so hot," Jungkook muttered into his skin, creating soft marks on his neck. "I know babe," Taehyung whispered back, smiling as the male in his neck tickled.

"Take off your shoes." Taehyung giggled, "I'm not going anywhere."

It was 12:29am, both boys had crashed on the bed. "I want to take these off you so badly." Jungkook murmured, admiring the boys leather jeans that hugged his skin so tightly. "What's stopping you?" Taehyung confidently rebutted, Jungkook wanted to die. He loved having someone have somewhat dominance over him— it was a kink of his but he'd never share it unless it was bought up. Taehyung was perfect.

"Too slow," Taehyung whined, pushing Jungkook's arms up and taking off his shirt, his other hand unbuckling the belt on his jeans. "Can I do something?" Taehyung asked, his eyes low in the low light. "Y-yeah, anything you want- like. Anything." Jungkook sounded, whimpering a little afterwards.

"Okay, turn around." Taehyung spoke, now Jungkook's back was against the sheets and he was in between his legs, back arched and ready to take Jungkook into his mouth.

Jungkook didn't know whether to stare at the others thick ass or his mouth that was sucking on him through his underwear. He hissed a little, feeling Taehyung lift his waistband.

He watched as the boy reached down to caress the tip of his cock. Jungkook was very red and sore, it was such an appealing sight to Taehyung, he dripped.

"Your dick is so pretty," Taehyung whispered against his tip, the boy breathing out in a shudder. "Thank you.." he breathed. With no warning, Taehyung took the boy deep into his throat, Jungkook immediately grabbing a chunk of his hair, out of reflex. "Shit-" He sounded, "What the fuck?" Jungkook panted, earning a sexy chuckle from Taehyung who popped off.

"That's always so funny to do." Taehyung laughed, stroking Jungkook's dick as he laughed. The younger male panting beneath him. Taehyung placed wet kisses onto the angry-red tip of Jungkook's the boy was the perfect length and girth, Taehyung felt as if he were in heaven.

His suction was borderline perfect— wasn't too harsh or too soft but enough to make Jungkook a noisy mess although he wasn't doing much. He loved how sensitive Jungkook was, "Is this okay?" Taehyung asked, raising his other hand to caress his balls.

Jungkook nodded, throwing his head back feeling Taehyung deepthroat him, this time the boy bobbing his head and continuing at his perfect pace. He hummed around Jungkook's dick, the vibrations sending the male beneath him to heaven. He felt so hot and irritated underneath Taehyung.

He took matters into his own hands, pushing Taehyung's head down, if it could even go farther that is. "Oh- oh, right there." He spluttered out, his words becoming incomprehensible. Taehyung gagged slightly at the force but he loved it, he loved the feeling.