03

It was the next day, Taehyung was up all night thinking about Jungkook and how his presence seemed to calm all of his emotions. He was also up thinking about how he randomly got into a strangers car and gave a stranger his number. At the time, he was numb, the only thoughts running through his mind was what happened previously at his house with his baby daddy.

"Mum?" Juwon called out softly from the comfort of Taehyung's baby blue sheets. Juwon and Taehyung slept together in their studio apartment, it wasn't the most ideal but it was their unfortunate circumstance. "Yes, bubba." Taehyung replied, he was near the wardrobe, sorting through some clothes.

"Jungkook!" Juwon exclaimed, Taehyung smiled softly, "Were you thinking about him too?"

Juwon simply nodded and Taehyung walked over to him, kissing his hair. "Me too." Taehyung added softly against his boys hair.

It hurt and angered him that someone would ever abandon this cuteness for a significant other. Juwon didn't deserve this and neither did him. Aswell as Jae being a father figure to Juwon, he was also a source of income for them. He came around every two weeks with large sums of money. Although, the money he gave yesterday was a huge amount— honestly Taehyung was planning on using that for rent.

The two ventured into the kitchen, Taehyung making porridge for Juwon and Juwon went to watch tv as he ate. Taehyung sat in his bed with a cup of tea, he pondered about Jungkook. It was hard as he gave Jungkook his number and not the other way around so he had to wait for his text or call.

A couple hours later, it was Juwon's bath time and the two made bubbles in the bath together. The bathroom was full of laughter and giggles that echoed around the small apartment. They were soon interrupted by Taehyung's phone buzzing. Both of their hands were wet and the phone was definitely hidden underneath all the towels and toiletries.

Taehyung quickly dried his hands and went to search for his phone, it took around twenty seconds before he pulled out his phone from underneath Juwon's sweatshirt. It was an unknown number and Taehyung's heart skipped a bit.

"Hello?" He answered with question, the other man on the line chuckled. "It's me Jungkook, hey Taehyung." He rasped, his voice was deep and sultry, it gave Taehyung butterflies.

"Hey Jungkook, how are-" Taehyung started, but was interrupted, "I couldn't stop thinking about you last night." He mentioned, with a short sigh leaving his mouth shortly afterwards.

Taehyung was smiling, all thirty-two teeth of his could be seen at that very moment, "Well, great minds think alike because likewise," He answered, trying his hardest to maintain composure.

"There's something about you Taehyung. Your presence last night was unmatched, I'm so glad I bumped into you." Jungkook told, biting his nails behind the screen.

"We kinda bumped into you— but I felt the same." Taehyung giggled softly, "Really?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes honestly, I felt a sense of comfort and honestly so did Juwon. He woke up this morning and your name was the first thing he said." Taehyung admitted and he heard a chuckle from the other line. "Really?"

"Mhm." Taehyung hummed, returning back to Juwon who was splashing in his bath. "What's that sound? Are you okay?" Jungkook hurriedly asked, "Yes, I'm just giving Juwon a bath." Taehyung responded, pushing his phone down to his shoulder where he kept it stable with his ear.

"He says hi," Taehyung also added, Jungkook smiled hearing the small faint voice in the back.

The two talk for a while, that Taehyung was now done bathing Juwon and was now changing him into pyjamas.

"Jungkook, I'm so thankful for you. I don't know what would've happened to us last night, I was so stupid, putting me and my son in danger. I don't know what got over me." Taehyung rattled on while Jungkook just tutted.

"It wasn't your fault okay. You're human too, you have emotions. You had every right to feel how you felt. It just so happened that-" Jungkook started, "You saved us." Taehyung ended.

"I wouldn't say saved, but y'know." Jungkook responded, Taehyung huffing but smiling afterwards. "Well it felt like that..." Taehyung trailed, trying to depict Jungkook's emotions.

The call fell silent for a couple seconds, "Can I see you?" Jungkook asked, the call falling silent again. "Jungkook, I'm sorry but you can't see me without Juwon." He whispered as he didn't want Juwon to hear.

"Can you hire a nanny?" Jungkook asked to Taehyung laughed loudly. "I don't have money for that, babe." That pet name rolling off his tongue like it was nothing, even though to be honest it was nothing as Taehyung called everyone babe, but Jungkook sat on the other side of the phone with a bright smile on his face. He didn't even realise what Taehyung had said, his mind focused on the nickname.

"Well, can I invite you to my place for dinner tomorrow?" Jungkook innocently asked, continuing to bite his nails. "Ooh, what's the occasion?" Taehyung rebuttled.

"No occasion, just me and my friends, we do it often when we get together over a delicious meal." Jungkook told, exciting that Taehyung was considering it.

"How do I know you won't be poisoning us?" Taehyung was joking but his tone was serious. "Really Taehyung?" Jungkook deadpanned, rolling his eyes. "That's the last thing I would think to do to you."

Taehyung smiled again, the whole call was of the two subtly flirting with each other and both of them noticed it; both getting excited from the anticipated reaction from the latter.

"Juwon is quite fussy, I don't think he'll eat what we will," Taehyung started, "well, what does he like?" Jungkook responded.

"Nothing that is healthy to be honest, pizza, chicken nuggets, burgers, all junk food basically." Taehyung admitted with a short laugh, "That's fine, we'll cater to him." Jungkook said and Taehyung, once again, smiled.

"Thank you Jungkook. We'll definitely be there tomorrow, can you send the address?" Taehyung asked for and Jungkook sent it almost immediately, like he was waiting to press the send button.

Taehyung put the make on speaker as he went to check his address, he quickly put it into his phone maps, it was meant to be swift but his phone was old and cracked so it buffered for a few.

"Forty-five minutes away, wow, and that's by car, I don't even want to check the bus." Taehyung chuckled, shockingly. "How long is it by public transport?" Jungkook asked, curious, "One hour, twenty."

"Right, I'll come pick you up. Send me your address." Jungkook resulted with a huff, he honestly didn't mind.

"You don't remember where I live?" Taehyung asked, a little sass in his tone. "You've forgotten already, oh dear."

"No, no, it's not that, I just know how to get to your phone from the car park. Not from my actual house." Jungkooks quickly answered, not wanting Taehyung to think badly of him.

"I'm only joking. I'll send it now." Taehyung cackled, "Is there a dress code?" He asked, his last question of the night.

"Not really, something casual but beautiful. Which I doubt you'll have no fail." Jungkook's soft voice boomed all over Taehyung's head. It gave Taehyung butterflies, the feeling was so foreign he hasn't felt like this in a long time.

"Okay Jungkook, thank you." Jungkook laughed a little, "No worries, I'll pick you up at 5:30 as it will be a drive, have a goodnight Taehyung. Bye Juwon!"

"Have a goodnight Jungkook, see you tomorrow, say bye Juwon." Taehyung played, "Bye Jungkooooook~!" Juwon sang.

Dinner at Jungkook's place, that would be nice.
I'm trying to create the effect of Jungkook acting as an angel that Taehyung is 'imagining'... but he is real don't worry guys.