10

"You look absolutely stunning tonight babe."

"I want to take those clothes off you."

"You're so beautiful."

"Your outfit is amazing."

No Jungkook you can't compliment the outfit and not him. You can't say those things. Maybe the first one— but he's not a babe yet, he's Tae. Okay we'll change the words.

Jungkook thought, he waited for Taehyung downstairs in his car like usual. He watched the door open, revealing Taehyung and Juwon.

He noticed Jimin's car on the other side of the road and Taehyung dropped Juwon to Jimin.

"Have fun tonight Tae, and I mean a lot of fun. It's not everyday you're separated from Juwon." Jimin told and that reminded Taehyung, his first evening without Juwon. He didn't know how to feel to be quite frank.

He just nodded and kissed both boys goodbye on the forehead, watching as the car sped away.

He then walked over to Jungkook, he was wearing black leather jeans and a red cropped top that had a lace-up back. He wore some rip off Dr Martins from his local clothes store and had a black bag to match his outfit. He also wore a cropped leather jacket.

"Wow, Taehyung you - look so- amazing, stunning." Jungkook scrambled around with his words, cursing himself as he practiced what he was going to say.
"Thank you Jungkook, you're so kind." Taehyung said as he sat on the seat of the car, turning to Jungkook to hug him.

"So where are we going?" Taehyung asked, the red lipstick on his lips mesmerising Jungkook. "Nobu," he replied shortly after.

"One of my favourites." Jungkook added, pressing the engine button of his car and heading off. "I noticed the different car, I like this one." Taehyung commented and Jungkook chuckled. It was a navy blue Tesla, it felt so cosy inside.

"Y'know the monopoly car character, it's also cos I have so many cars." Jungkook chuckled a little, as he turned into the highway. He kept one hand on the steering wheel, his other hand itching to touch on Taehyung— but he didn't know if that was too much.

It was their first time alone though, no distractions, no Juwon....

"I need to take some pictures to show Juwon." Taehyung spoke, making Jungkook smile, the way the boy always thought of Ju was absolutely adorable. As he was snapping pictures, Tae subtly lifted Jungkook's hand and rested it on his inner thigh.

Jungkook's breath hitched but Taehyung didn't seem to be fazed, "You can touch me y'know, I'm not glass." Taehyung chirped, a smile on his face that could be deemed as seductive.

"After all this is our first date, is it not?" The boy questioned, an eyebrow raised— although Jungkook couldn't see it. He kept his eyes on the road not trusting himself to look at Taehyung otherwise they'd be on the other side of the road; upside down.

"Too much?" Taehyung asked hesitantly, "No— no, it's great. It is our first date, I just didn't know how you'd react." Jungkook resonated, his chest tightening a little. He hasn't been on a date since Eunbi.

"How I'd react? Jungkook maybe you have a little slowness in your brain..." Taehyung trailed, "You can't see the way I am with you, of course there's something there." Taehyung admitted, Jungkook stopping at a red light. He finally turned to face the older male.

He was so different when Juwon wasn't around, much bolder and straight forward- he liked it. "Really?" He dumbly asked, Taehyung rolling his eyes.

"Yes really, and judging by what Jimin says, you feel the same way too." The older male touched the underside of his chin, Jungkook's breath hitching again. "You're so sensitive." Taehyung chuckled, Jungkook blushed, almost missing the green light.