06

"I can't believe it, so he just left like that?" Jimin asked, dumbfounded. Taehyung had just told him what Juwon's dad did, and a catch up on his life since Taehyung moved out the area. "Yeah, but I'm over it now. Jungkook helped me to come back to my senses." Taehyung added, he was so grateful for Jungkook.

Jimin couldn't believe it, he was stunned. They exchanged number before leaving the bathroom, they were in there for a good twenty minutes but none of them realised how long it was as they were distracted by their gossiping.

"I wonder what Juwon is doing, he's so quiet." Taehyung muttered as they walked back to the dining room, they found that everyone was gone and the table was cleared.

"Where did everyone go?" Taehyung asked, and Jimin rolled his eyes. "I think they started the games without us." He took Taehyung's hand and they walked speedily to the living room, where they saw everyone around the table.

"Nice of you guys to join us again." Yoongi, Jimin's man spoke. Jimin rolled his eyes, "Nice to see that you missed me babe." He playfully said, going to kiss his forehead. "Babe?" Taehyung asked, "Oh my goodness," Jimin sounded.

"Sorry Tae, this is my boyfriend of three years. Yoongi." Jimin introduced, "Wow? You put up with him for three years?" Taehyung joked and Jimin slapped him. Jimin went to go sit on his boyfriend's lap while Taehyung scouted the area for a seat.

"Hey Taehyung," Jungkook spoke, patting the empty space near him on the sofa. Taehyung sat down with a plop and a huff. "Look," He said, pointing at a sleeping Juwon on Jungkook's lap.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry." Taehyung gasped, Jungkook chuckled, "It's okay, he's so cute." Jungkook cooed, "I didn't want to move him just incase he woke up."

"Oh no, he's fine, once he's asleep, he's asleep— nothing can wake him." Taehyung chuckled, and Jungkook nodded. "In that case, he can go lay on my bed while we play some games." Jungkook insisted, Taehyung was hesitant at first but something in Jungkook's eyes released him from that anxiety.

Taehyung took him from Jungkook's lap, cradling the small boy not forgetting to place a small kiss on his forehead. They travelled up the flight of glass stairs, Taehyung trembling at the sight of it being transparent.

"Could we have not set him down on the sofa, there's too many stairs." Taehyung huffed and Jungkook shushed him, "He would've woken up, Hoseok and Jimin get really competitive." Jungkook answered simply, they reached the second floor and Jungkook's room was straight ahead.

The long, black door straight ahead, looked like the entrance to a chamber. Once they entered, Taehyung was in awe. "Your room is the size of my apartment Jungkook. I wish I could say I was joking." Taehyung gasped, looking around at his massive bed, his large, plasma tv and little bar area.

"Oh Taehyung, I'm sure you'll live like this one day." Jungkook said, Taehyung just dismissed his words, he let Juwon down softly on his soft, black sheets and walked around, touring his room.

"Erm, who gave you permission to look around?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow causing Taehyung to stop in his tracks. Jungkook could see the evident fear in Taehyung's face. "I'm only joking, do as you wish." Jungkook cackled at Taehyung's expression.

"Jungkook, what do you do? You live like a king." Taehyung admitted, brushing his hand against the nude, matte-black ornaments on Jungkook's chest of drawers.

"I own many chains of gyms and fitness stores." He simply said, like it was no big deal. "Wow." Was all Taehyung said. "No wonder, you're so built." Taehyung said as he started walking back towards Jungkook. The two maintaining eye contact until they were closer together. Taehyung averted his eyes to the large, muscular arms that his turtle neck hugged perfectly.

"I-I do take pride in my fitness." He stuttered, cursing himself for doing so. His breath hitched as Taehyung squeezed his tricep, "You could strangle someone with that muscle, fucking hell." Taehyung joked, not noticing the slight change of Jungkook's aura.

Really, the younger male wanted to just attack him with slobbery kisses and bites, but he had to contain himself. He doesn't know why, but he suddenly just felt so attracted to Taehyung. His motherly nature, wide hips, soft features, amazing personality, he just wanted all of him.

"Y'know Jungkook. I'm so grateful for you. Even though we've only know each other a couple of hours." Taehyung started, sighing, he looked at Jungkook's dark, brown orbs trying to depict his emotions. "Juwon loves you already." He also added, making Jungkook crack a small smile.

"Same here Taehyung." He responded, scratching his chin, he didn't want to say anything that may scare the older or freak him out.

"Call me Tae, it was nice." Taehyung said in an almost whisper, he inches closer to Jungkook, his face directly opposite to the top of his chest due to his small height.
Jungkook trembled, they were so close.

"I feel so comfortable with you, I've never felt like this with anyone especially this fast." He commented, resting his head on Jungkook's chest and raising his hands to wrap around his waist. Jungkook was frozen, everything was happening so fast. He didn't know how they got here but he wasn't complaining.

"Same Tae, there's something about you that is different from the others." Jungkook murmured, letting his head fall near to Taehyung's ears. The two hugging each other tightly, enjoying each others embrace. This was the closest they've been and it felt so intimate, they both liked it— a lot.