"I guess we all want to know why Itadori-San decided to join us" Ojiro added.

"Can you Extras suit being so Goldman nosy! It's fucking annoying!" Katsuki was the one who said this while trying to enjoy the hotspings but that wasn't the case at all.

"Hey, can you really blame us? It's our first time seeing the guy so of course we want to get to know him plus what he's capable of since he focused nkre of on his studies rather on his quirks plus...you never know what kind of personality he has. We could at least make sure that he doesn't cause any trouble with us or himself...or the girls" Sero said.

"You could say the exact same thing about Mineta though..." Ojiro said.

"I heard that!" Mineta shouted.

Which mist of the guys said they know and didn't care.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hot springs, the girls were all relaxing similarly to the boys, letting their soft skin and healthy bodies sink into the water. Their smooth skin seemed to shine in the water and most of them had their towels over their heads to help relax.

"Man, this is so relaxing..." Mina mumbled with closed eyes and a happy smile.

"We've sure had a rough day, ribbit" Tsu added.

"Indeed." Momo said with a nod.

The girls all remained in silence for a few seconds, before Mina's eyes lit up and a mischievous smile formed on her face.

"You know... the guys are on the other side..." she said as she turned her head to the wooden wall separating the girls from the boys.

Jirou raised an eyebrow at her, "Ashido, what are you thinking?"

"With my acid, I can create a small hole in the wall you know." Mina said as she scooted.

Ochako turned completely red and got wide-eyed, "Wh-What are you thinking of doing!?"

"Sssh! Quiet down or the guys will hear us!" Mina snapped back to Ochako in a loud whisper.

"Mina-chan, you're not thinking of making a hole to look through are you, ribbit?" Tsu asked with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you girls don't wanna look?" Mina asked them with disappointment.

Momo slightly rose from the water, furrowed brow forming at Mina, "Ashido! You can't possibly be suggesting this!"

"Yeah Ashido, what if you get caught?" Jirou added, crossing her arms.

Mina just pouted as she looked over at the girls staring at her, she wanted them to get on board with the plan as their first form of excitement for the camp, but it seemed that they weren't interested. But then Mina got an idea of how to convince the girls, her mischievous grin returning.

"You know...that New Guy is probably  on the other side..."

As Mina said a few of the girls minus Mizuki couldn't help but look towards Mina with a questionable look on their faces.

"Why the New guy specifically? Is not like we know the guy" Jirou said while going deeper into the water.

"Oh come on! You guys aren't a little bit curious on him? Zuki-chan! I'm sure you're interested?" Mina asked towards Mizuki who was seen simply leaning on a rock while staring at the night sky until she heard her name.

"...Not really" that's all Mizuki which got Mina to groan in frustration.

"Why are you guys not interested?" Mina asked with Tsuyu staring at the pink skinned girl.

"Is this because of him having pink hair similar to yours, Mina-chan?" When Tsuyu asked that...Mina's went lilac.

"So that's why you keep looking over his table when he wasn't looking" Ochako said which got Mina to stumble her words.

"E-Even if I find his hair interesting...It's not like that's the only thing I interesting" Mina said with Mono taking deep breaths to get rid of any inappropriate thoughts in her mind.

"Even though you have a certain fondness over Itadori-San, It would be disrespectful to think of these things behind his or any of the boys back, you have to be calm and can't let temptation overtake you like this Mina!" Momo said.

Hagakure meanwhile was sweatdropping at Mina who was just blushing even more, 'Wow...Mina really wants to see the new guys body tjay much?' Hagakure thought.

Mina had listened to enough and decided that they wouldn't stop her, "Whatever, I'm gonna look, with or without you guys!" she exclaimed as she got out of the water and wrapped a towel around herself. She then made her way to the farthest edge of the wooden wall so that it would have the lowest chance of any of the boys noticing.

"Hold on Mina, are you sure that's a good idea?!" Hagakure uttered out as she watched Mina.

As Mina got to the far side of the wall, she pointed a finger and pressed it against the wall, then secreting a small amount of acid right on the tip and melting a small hole into it. The rest of the girls could only watch Mina as they went rampant in their own thoughts, distinguishing what was right and what they wanted.

They were so deep in their thoughts that Mina was already looking through the wall with an eye, grinning madly.

"Wow, a lot of the guys in our class really are buff, I guess they really did work hard in order to get into U.A after all." she commented loud enough for the girls to hear but low enough so that the guys wouldn't hear her.

The girls had all unconsciously scooted closer to the edge of the spring, each of them still watching Mina anxiously.

"So, where are you?" Mina then thought to herself as she madly tried to find a specific person.

But the more time Mina spent looking through the hole, the more her smile slowly began to fade away. She was silent for what seemed like forever, and the rest of the girls noticed a disappointed, yet also worried look on her face.

"Wh-What is it?" Hagakure asked, feeling slightly anxious and definitely curious about what Mina was seeing.

"... he isn't there..." Mina responded as she removed her eye from the hole, turning her head to the girls with a look of dismay.

All the embarrassment seemed to have been erased, as new looks of confusion replaced their previous expressions.

"Well I guess you couldn't see much" Mizuku was the one who said that as she felt it was time to leave.

Before anyone else could speak, they heard someone scream on the other side of the wall, "Walls are meant to be climbed over! Plus Ultra!"

The girls all recognized that voice and had disgust fill their minds "It's Mineta..."

Meanwhile near the forest was where we see Izuku staring at the night sky with narrowed eyes.

But then he stared at a few trees while putting his hands in a swing like motion, his mind focused as he uttered a words that was inaudible.

Izuku could only sigh as he looked up to the sky again and simply head deeper into the forest.

"Ryōba"

Just one word and the katana was seen floating near Izuku, awaiting to be held by its master which he did as he goes further into the forest where a few trees were seen being split apart.

'Not bad...not bad at all...Izuku'
Sukuna said with eyes that sparked with excitement.

Chapter End.
...well here it is....hope it's to your liking.
Stay safe and peace out.