Chapter One : Prologue.

"You're not Better than me Morgan!" He yelled at you, pointing a revolver right to your head.

"Whatever you say you fool!" You retorted, coughing up blood.

The rat grit his teeth, "Damn you."

"Damn us Both!" You yelled. And not a moment later infinite blackness overtook your vision.

...

That's it then? I was sure I'd end up in hell but this isn't what I imagined.

Slowly a red circle with a star spinning in it was coming up at you, fast.

Oh! Alright here we go, cmon fiery judgment. You thought sarcastically. This sure is taking a while

Suddenly you appeared high above a small city of red and fire, you fell as water streamed down from your eyes. When you hit the ground a slight pain pierced your body but it faded away almost immediately after. You watched from the ground as a hat followed you down and landed on your face.

Sitting up you were confused. Getting off the ground and dusting yourself off you found a Revolver at your hip and two pistols tucked behind your back.

"Okay Y/N, you're dead. M-" You tried, "M-M!" For some reason you couldn't remember who killed you, looking back in your memories even your killers face was blurred out. You grunted and moved on farther into the city, mainly it comprised of shootouts, robberies, and normal people trying to survive. "My kinda town..."

Walking into a nearby Saloon you bumped into someone accidentally sending them flying back, as the doors swung and the other Sinner recomposed himself he snarled at you.

"Watch where you're going you bastard!" He yelled, the entire saloon when quiet. You cut your eyes and raised both hands.

"Now friend I don't want no trouble just passin' through," You smiled, "But I don't want to look at your face no more neither." The demon grit his teeth as his hand lingered to his gun. Before he got the chance to even Un-holster his gun you had put a bullet in his brain, he dropped to the floor kicking up dirt when he fell.

A nearby demon came in to check on him, his eyes shot open. "Holy Shit He Really is Dead! He's got Angelic Weapons Boys! Run!" Soon the entire saloon had cleared out besides a select few. You sighed and sat at the bar.

"Gimme a drink, quick." The Bartender raised an eyebrow.

"You got any money?" He asked, you got up and looted the corpse by the door finding some coins and a stack of cash.

You threw a coin on the table, "Good Enough?" The bartender responded by handing you a shot of some flaming liquid. After eyeballing it for a moment you shrugged and choked it down. You took your hat off and rubbed the bridge of your nose trying to collect yourself.

The memories you once had of your death were mangled, but others like your less recent past were very clear. A slim hand was placed on your shoulder, you tensed and looked behind.

 A slim hand was placed on your shoulder, you tensed and looked behind

Hells Bounty Hunter | A Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss Male Reader Fan-fiction |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara