Atelophbia 🌷 ( 2/2)

No one's Pov

No one's Pov

Taehyung stared at Jungkook who was standing beside Mingyu smiling slightly at the family members, But Taehyung is completely sure the smile is fake...it's been a week when Taehyung got to know about Jungkook's feelings...since then Taehyung is in deep shock...Jimin glanced at him, He is disappointed at Taehyung's reaction.

" Stop joking around Hyung " Jimin remember Taehyung's words, But he also can't blame Taehyung...Hearing that a person you have known since childhood...Treated as a brother is actually in love with you ..and unintentionally you hurt him...It is a bit shocking...but only Taehyung know that He never treated Jungkook as a brother.

He was confused about his feelings, But now he is more then sure about his feelings....He is in love with Jeon Jungkook, His childhood best friend and his one and only... Taehyung chuckled seeing Jungkook avoiding Mingyu " I never realized how much my heartbeats for you my love " Taehyung sighed sadly.

How much he hates himself for not realizing his true feelings before... Jungkook who was feeling uncomfortable with Mingyu's consent stares, excused himself and made his way towards his room...Today Both the Kim family will decide the date for their sons's engagement.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook slipping away from the family crowed... Taehyung made his way towards Jimin and whispered " what I'm about to do will make you all so happy for sure " Jimin flinched hearing Taehyung's sudden voice in his ear " What the hell?" Jimin glared at him, Taehyung winked at him and walked away.

Taehyung rushed towards Jungkook's room, open the door without knocking...His eyes fall on Jungkook...who was sitting by the window... Taehyung made his way towards him... Jungkook was too lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Taehyung behind him.

" Hey Hitler " Taehyung sat in front of him who came out of his thoughts..stayed silent " What?" Taehyung chuckled asking Jungkook...But he knows why Jungkook is just staring at him " Just say it " Taehyung mumbled holding his hands...while Jungkook frowns, Confused.

Taehyung caresses his hands " W-what?" Jungkook stared at their hands and stared then back at Taehyung...How much he want to hold his hand forever...close to his heart...But Jungkook knows it was be possible... Taehyung smiled slightly " Just say for once that you don't want this marrige and I will stop everything " Jungkook was in disbelief.

Why would Taehyung say something like that " Why do you think that I don't want this marrige?" Jungkook asked curious, Eyes frowned, Taehyung leaned closer to him who gasped " Because you love me " Jungkook froze...He stared at Taehyung in shock..He didn't know how to react... Taehyung smiling at him softly.

Jungkook cleanching his fist, Holding back his tears...He could feel his heart beat increasing...He was never prepared for this, Tae will hate me now? He will make fun of me right All the negative thoughts surrounded Jungkook mind... Taehyung stared at him reading his mind, Noticing every feature of the younger's face.