🥀 Hold On 🥀

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Requested by : TheWitcherGirl

Angst

No one's Pov

" You always do this! You never think about me Jungkook!" A loud yell can be heard from behind... Jungkook stopped and turned around looking at his boyfriend " Me? Are you calling me selfish?" Jungkook asked him with a scoffed... Taehyung nodded, anger visible on his face.

" Of course! Whenever I ask you to spend time with me, you always say you are busy...you have WORK " Taehyung's voice raises at the end of his sentence " sometimes I think you are cheating on me " Taehyung said without thinking, Jungkook looks at him in disbelief.

Meanwhile Taehyung realized what he said, They may be arguing but Taehyung knows Jungkook can never cheat on him...The male is too pure to even lie to someone, How can he cheat behind his back " Really Tae? You think I can do that?" Jungkook's looks at him.

Taehyung shook his head, eyes softening seeing Jungkook's teary eyes " No, I didn't mean to Kook, I really didn't " Taehyung softly said to him and moved closer to him cupping his face in his hands " You know I talk non sense when I am anger " Jungkook pulled away.

" Taehyung this is not for the first time, You always accuse me of dating some other boys behind your back " Taehyung sighed " I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot....but baby, I am just frustrated you never spend time with me " Taehyung was right too, It's been 2 years of them dating and there was not once Jungkook went out

To spend time with him, He is always busy " I'm just, I can't-" Taehyung shushed him " It's okay, I can understand " Taehyung hugged him tightly " I'm sorry Taehyung...but please trust me " Taehyung sighed and rubbed his back... placing a kiss on his head " I trust you " Taehyung whispered to him and closed his eyes.

Trust is the most important thing in relationship, A relationship is meaningless without trust " I'm sorry " Taehyung mumbled again and again...They pulled away after good 5 minutes " Now go, your parents must be waiting for you " Jungkook wipes off his tears and nodded.

" I love you " Jungkook said and peck in his lips, who smiled " I love you too " Jungkook smiled back and turned around to leave .... Taehyung stared at him walking away...He was having an uneasy feeling...He shook his head and shrugged it off.

Taehyung and Jungkook met 3 years ago in a cafe...Where Taehyung used to work, Jungkook was the regular customer...Days turned into weeks and weeks into months, Slowly they fell in love.... Jungkook is a social butterfly, and he is loved by everyone in his college.

Meanwhile Taehyung, He wasn't really popular his shy personality didn't helped him to go through somewhere....But Taehyung, He was always worried about Jungkook...and their relationship... Jungkook never spend time with him..always busy with something.

He can't help but sometimes get suspicious on the male, He always tries to trust the male...but how can he when Jungkook never really shows his feelings and is always busy with someone else.

Taehyung was walking back to his house after his working hours in cafe...He stopped mid ways seeing the scene in front of him... Jungkook hugging another male " But didn't he said he will be at his house?" Taehyung mumbled to himself... Taehyung tried his best to stop his wrong thoughts.

But seeing Jungkook laughing with someone else made him angry...He scoffed and turned his heels to walk away....He was having many negative thoughts...His mind couldn't help but think about every wrong thought...The male lied to him? Saying he will be staying with parents...who was the male he was hugging and laughing with?.