Love in Law 💕 (3/3)

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

There was awkward silence between the lawyer Jeon and doctor Kim...it's been 15 minutes since they arrived at the date destination...it wasn't the great one...but still They liked it simple " So?" Jungkook started not liking the silence...it was his first date after all " so?" Taehyung looks at him confused.

Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes and leaned back on the chair, folding his arms " Tell me? How can you love me since high school?" Jungkook asked him who cleared his throat " Well, you don't remember me...of course nobody would " Taehyung said to him who frowns at him.

••• Flashback •••

" Hey! Watch it you nerd" the boy of the school bumped into Taehyung making his books fall on the ground " Hey are you okay?" Taehyung who felt like tearing up heard the voice, He turned around and was shocked...It was like he saw an angel in front of him.

" Here let me help you " The boy, who was none other then Jungkook helped Taehyung by picking up his books at hand it to them... Jungkook smiled at him, Even tho Taehyung covered his gave with mask and he was wearing glasses... Jungkook find him cute.

" bye " Jungkook said to him walking away... Taehyung was silently staring at Jungkook's fading figure... Jungkook is Taehyung's first crush...He smiled shyly under the mask...The way Jungkook smiled him made him blush.

It was lunch time, Taehyung was eating his lunch silently he was wearing a big hoodie hiding his face when he felt a presence in front of him..He looked up and saw that it was Jungkook smiling at him softly " Hi!" Jungkook waved at him making Taehyung shy.

Jungkook giggled knowing that Taehyung was blushing... Taehyung didn't need to show his face ..His actions were enough to show that the boy was panicking " I can sit here and eat right?" Jungkook asked to which Taehyung nodded making Jungkook smile.

Just like that, few weeks went by... Taehyung was now more comfortable with Jungkook, They spend a lot of time with each other... Taehyung was always insecure about his appearance that's why he wears a huge hoodie all of the time...And Jungkook didn't force him to show his face.

" Tae, I prepared lunch for you today " Jungkook smiled at him...who blushed and thanked Jungkook in a small tone...While Jungkook also blushed but covered it up by looking away.... Taehyung opened the lunch box and was surprised to see the meal.

Jungkook waited Taehyung to taste the food but before he even could say something a guy approached " Hey Jungkook, tonight party at my house

Jungkook waited Taehyung to taste the food but before he even could say something a guy approached " Hey Jungkook, tonight party at my house...You are invited too ..and your friend also " It was Jackson, The guy who is always throughing party for non specific reason... Jungkook thanked him.