One sided love 🥀 (1/2)

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" Jungkook! Your phone is beeping a lot! Please check it " A feminine voice can be heard in the dark pitch living room " Okay Eomma!" Jungkook rushed inside the living room where his mother was taking a nap on the couch, Meanwhile Jungkook grabbed his phone.

" I'm going to my room! Dinner is ready " Saying this he rushed upstairs,He dropped his body on the bed and opened the screen...He smiled seeing the messages of a specific person.

Instagram • 3m
it's._.xtae Good morning

Jungkook instantly opened the chat and replied to the male.

Good morning, but it's evening for me 😅

He replied and waited for the other's reply, Jungkook sighed and placed the phone on the nightstand.

Jungkook and Taehyung are online best friends, Jungkook got to know Taehyung from his close friend Hoseok, 5 years ago Taehyung texted Jungkook and Jungkook replied ...since then there was not even a single day when they don't text each other.

But they never met since Jungkook lives in Korea and Taehyung in New York... Because of the time difference most of the days they don't get the time to talk freely....This is not it.

Jungkook is in love with Taehyung

It's been 2 years since he fall in love with Taehyung, his safe place...but he knows Taehyung doesn't love him back...sometimes he feels like Taehyung likes him back ..but of course how can he...when the male is srounded by many beautiful males and females.

A wide smile spread on Jungkook's face hearing the notification, He opened the chat

( Left side Taehyung, right side Jungkook )

How is my babies

With babies Taehyung meant Jungkook and Jungkook's brother's son, Moon.

he is sleeping

How are you
Seen

Tired, a lot of work today...we can finally talk now

Jungkook smiled and texted the male, Just like usual Jungkook talked with the male... Jungkook don't know when he fall for the male but now he can't stop his feelings for the male.

It's funny how can he fall for a person he never met... But he did...and there is no going back.

Next Day Jungkook was scrolling through Instagram when he got a message from Hoseok.

Jungkook, I think Taehyung is dating someone.

Reading the message, Jungkook frowns, his heart cleanched seeing the messages...He shook his head and smiled slightly thinking Hoseok is pranking him

Stoping Jungkook hyung, He would have told me if that's the case

No Jungkook, didn't you see Taehyung's story today also check out his bio
Seen

Jungkook instantly clicked on Taehyung's profile and looked at Taehyung's bio.

태형
@-jiminie-5 is very straight
His 💗 J 💗 forever